shape
carat
color
clarity

medical alert bracelets

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Looking for something that is clearly an ID bracelet, but looks nice to wear too. I need one, as does my daughter. I'm eying the medical ID bracelet from Tiffany's...but I'm not sure I can swing that now and I'm certainly not doing that for a 7 year old! I'm just curious if anyone here has had to shop for one and if you had any good links. Thank you!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a 14kt yellow gold bracelet and a leather/silver one from Lauren's Hope. I would highly recommend Lauren's Hope for a child's bracelet. Once you buy the "tag" (part with info on it), you can attach it to different bracelets. Your daughter would have lots to choose from and can change up if she has a couple or a few. Good luck!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
lyra|1315929740|3016555 said:
I have a 14kt yellow gold bracelet and a leather/silver one from Lauren's Hope. I would highly recommend Lauren's Hope for a child's bracelet. Once you buy the "tag" (part with info on it), you can attach it to different bracelets. Your daughter would have lots to choose from and can change up if she has a couple or a few. Good luck!

thank you! I know there's many online but I wanted a reputable company with fine jewelry options as well. I mean my dd is 7 and I'm not going fine jewelry for her, but for me? I only wear yellow gold so I just know I'm not going to wear stainless or silver. I'm also not going to do gold over sterling or stainless either. I'm glad to hear you've had good experiences with Lauren's Hope and appreciate you taking the time to post.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
some of those are lovely! thank you!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
You're welcome! Good luck.

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
If you are looking for something a little more your style (and who on here isn't ;-) ) you could always buy a yellow gold charm bracelet and attach a medical alert charm to it. Though I do think it should be the only charm on the bracelet to make sure it is recognized should the need arise. You could also have one custom made I'm sure a good jeweler would be more then willing to work on this with you. Good luck in your search!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results