shape
carat
color
clarity

McTeigue & McClelland

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy posted a couple McTeigue & McClelland rings on another thread that were so gorgeous, I had to go browse their website-and spent a lot of time drooling over the jewelry! They have retailers listed, but after searching all of them, I can''t seem to find any of the jewelry, so have no idea of pricing or anything. I did send M & M an email a couple days ago, and haven''t heard anything back yet. So, I thought someone here might have a ballpark of what some of their rings go for? I''m guessing out of my budget, but then, I thought that about James Meyer too, and a recent thread proved me to be a not so good price-guesser!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Goh dangit! I just realized I posted this in SMTR intead of RT-I don''t suppose someone can move it pretty please? Next time I promise I''ll pay more attention to where I am!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I enquired a few months ago about the Bella Flora ring for a 2ct. They quoted 5500. HTH! I do LOVE their designs, so original and different.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that does help Angeline-that''s one of the rings I''m lusting over! Was that price including the diamond? Yes, I love their designs as well! When Gypsy posted those pictures, my jaw about hit the floor!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 7:06:54 PM
Author: packrat
Oh that does help Angeline-that''s one of the rings I''m lusting over! Was that price including the diamond? Yes, I love their designs as well! When Gypsy posted those pictures, my jaw about hit the floor!

Sadly no that is just for the setting. I just don''t think I am ever sure enough that I will love the setting for long enough to want to spend that much on a setting. I''m fickle!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohh boy then they''ll be over my price range! Dangit! Do you suppose someone else could make a ring similar for less?

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 10:42:14 PM
Author: packrat
Ohh boy then they''ll be over my price range! Dangit! Do you suppose someone else could make a ring similar for less?

try Maytal: maytalhannah.com. Do a search on her, she is very talented. Not super cheap, but hand-made, high quality pieces. I have a halo made by her. Not as expensive as mc2 stuff.

My tastes always exceed my budget too
39.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got an email back from them today. Prices for the exact rings that I had asked about were um, high. But, one has a 5 ct ruby, and one has a 3 ct diamond. I''m more interested in the settings themselves and having different (waaaay smaller) stones in them. I''ll still check with them on that, just to be sure..I''ve got Maytal bookmarked-I''ve seen a lot of threads raving about her! I like to oogle the pretties on her site! Thanks for your help Angeline, I appreciate it!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
packrat, wish I had seen this thread earlier!

I posted on the e-ring do over thread, but thought I''d add it here as well, in case people do searches on them.

The ring I wanted, well, unfortunately, it''s out of my budget, but if I had the money, I think I''d look into it further. They have lovely stuff and were responsive via email (I got an email from Walter McTeigue, even though I sent it to the generic email address - it must have been forwarded to him because I got an out of office response from one person, with the contact info of another woman, who probably did the forwarding). He seemed very pleasant in tone and I think Pricescopers should look into them - we haven''t seen much of their stuff on here! For the record, they do custom work where you can source your own stone.

I guess it shouldn''t shock me that their settings are on the high side, since they are in only a few very high end retailers, but a girl can dream, right?
30.gif

website is http://www.mc2jewels.com/. Looks like their claw prongs are as good as Leon''s, lol....

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dangit! I had my fingers crossed it would be doable for you! I''m dying to see hand shots and close ups! Kevin was who I talked to there, and I''d sent him a message last week to thank him for all his help, and got an "out of the office" message, so I bet the "contact us" emails go directly to him. I''m hoping next year we''re in a better financial position so I can look into them a bit further!

I hope a PS''er gets something from them-they do have beautiful pieces!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results