shape
carat
color
clarity

Mc2 inspired floral set

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently got this set which I love. It’s inspired by McClelland and McTeigue designs in terms of the floral petals, but the band is quite unique.

It’s rose gold with a brushed satin finish. And the ring has a knife edge. The accents are diamonds but the main stone is an Asha OMC which I may replace with an oec or colored stone at some point.

I really love the artistry of the design though and wanted to share :). I don’t think they allow synthetic center stones in SMTB so I posted it here.

Vendor photos
6510A951-8458-4ECD-9398-9B247586E973.jpeg
C98B72DD-F211-4551-B846-256562B5CA45.jpeg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just happened to see this post listed on recent posts, as I never look in this forum. But that ring is gorgeous!!! Who made it? They did an excellent job! Beautiful set!!

How many mm is the center stone?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh... So dreamy & romantic!! The craftsmanship & detail are so delicate & precise that you would NEVER think that was an Asha centre. I adore this set, everything about it. So glad you made a thread!

Dibs if you ever decide to sell them!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The set was made by Poppy who used to post on Dbistro but i don’t know if her bench is still active.

The center is 8mm. Haha diamond seeker I saw you had an avc for sale! I am sooo tempted but i don’t think I quite have the budget right now. :(. Also the setting is so precise I don’t know how much wiggle room I have.

I’d love to put a warm oec in there at some point though. Or maybe a minty tourmaline.

I really adore the details!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is SO beautiful! You could post (please post!) many more pictures in the Fabulous Fashion Jewelry subforum as synthetics are very welcome there :P2

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love how ornate, fluid yet classic your solitaire ring setting is. The brushed stain metal look is a really good idea. It's on my inspiration list now!

Last edited:

September_Blue

Rough_Rock
Premium
It’s lovely!:love::love:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks you guys! I like how the setting is low key glam (even if the rock is one the large side of average). I really like that it’s not a halo but still have extra sparkle and pizazz.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The set was made by Poppy who used to post on Dbistro but i don’t know if her bench is still active.

The center is 8mm. Haha diamond seeker I saw you had an avc for sale! I am sooo tempted but i don’t think I quite have the budget right now. :(. Also the setting is so precise I don’t know how much wiggle room I have.

I’d love to put a warm oec in there at some point though. Or maybe a minty tourmaline.

I really adore the details!

Um yeah, that AVR would be incredible in that setting! I was thinking it needed rose gold!!! That's why I asked who made it! That person may be hard to track down if she doesn't have an etsy page or something.

in-the-air

Rough_Rock
Premium
Oh its beautiful! Lovely!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade I sent you a message via one of your older LT listings just now; just tagging you to let you know in the event LT’s messaging is wonky again, and/or it goes to spam. :wavey:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey there @MakingTheGrade! I know this is a super old thread, but I am tempted to get a similar style of setting and was wondering how thick the shank is? Trying to figure out how thick of a shank to get if I want a floral "petal" design on the top of the shank. Thanks!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results