shape
carat
color
clarity

Maytal Hannah Wedding Bands Project

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone - I'm very excited about the project I am currently working on Maytal Hannah with for our wedding bands.

She did a re-do of my engagement ring for me which I posted about here:

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...eview-oval-re-make.247678/page-2#post-4518248

For my fiance - he is going with a rose gold band with 4 rows of black diamonds - something like this (we will fill in the inside so that there are no holes):

Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 12.02.23 PM.png

For myself - I am going with an eternity band which I will wear on my right hand of .40 round brilliant cut stones with melee detail on the u prong - something like this (but not stones that are so yellow lol)...

Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 12.03.31 PM.png

Maytal quoted be the best price FOR the best quality job. I spoke to other jewelers who could do it for less money but I don't think I would be getting the same quality stones- it is also worth saying that her prices were significantly less than many of the brick and mortar shops I went to. Her melee shines and sparkles like I have never seen before! It's because all of her melee is truly cut to perfection and not just diamond chips. She is a dream to work with and I have had the pleasure of meeting with her several times in person

I can't wait to share the details with you when the bands are complete in August :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll be watching for updated!

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
going to pick up the bands next week :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking forward to seeing these gorgeous bands on the both of you. :appl:

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Stunning wedding bands. We are excited to see your pictures!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! This should be incredible!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, congrats on the project, it sounds exciting!

Being a guy I am particularly interested in the band for your husband. I have not seen that design before and I like it!

Are you taking the black diamonds all the way around? I'm just curious as I know how rough I am with my hands. I'd be a little worried I'd damage the stones.

Lastly the holes you are trying to cover up are for cleaning, etc. Most ladies like those so they can keep their diamonds clean. Granted, these are black but I am curious if they are truly diamonds or some of the other alternative stones. Obviously they won't sparkle like a normal diamond, but I do wonder if there is some benefit to being able to clean them.

If you elect to keep the holes, have them polished so they are nice and smooth and have no sharp edges.

Please keep this thread updated with your progress.

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, congrats on the project, it sounds exciting!

Being a guy I am particularly interested in the band for your husband. I have not seen that design before and I like it!

Are you taking the black diamonds all the way around? I'm just curious as I know how rough I am with my hands. I'd be a little worried I'd damage the stones.

Lastly the holes you are trying to cover up are for cleaning, etc. Most ladies like those so they can keep their diamonds clean. Granted, these are black but I am curious if they are truly diamonds or some of the other alternative stones. Obviously they won't sparkle like a normal diamond, but I do wonder if there is some benefit to being able to clean them.

If you elect to keep the holes, have them polished so they are nice and smooth and have no sharp edges.

Please keep this thread updated with your progress.

Thank you so much and perfect timing! Maytal has just provided me with a picture of my fiance's ring and it is stunning! We haven't seen it in person yet but I can already tell it looks amazing!

Maytal has always been honest with me about jewelry and she knows our lifestyle (we both workout a lot but work at our computers). She told me the only thing we need to make SURE we take our rings off for is weight training at the gym - so I use a Ring Hero (little ring wristband) for that and I will get one for my fiance. Her work is top notch and she really didn't seem to worry too much about the small stones popping out! And yes the diamonds will go all the way around on both our bands!

The stones in his ring are in fact black diamonds and the quality of black diamonds and even diamond melee she works with is the highest. My engagement ring sparkles SO much because her melee is out of this world!
IMG_4823.JPG IMG_4822.JPG

I wanted the holes removed for two reasons 1) my friend's husband noticed that sweat would get trapped in the holes and cause a lot of irritation on his finger and they would always itch and 2) i wanted to do an engraving :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautiful! Post hand shots when you/he get it. I'm dying to see how it looks on!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
380FE11D-790D-4805-9C37-BD0CB656F811.jpeg We just got a few pics of our rings together ! Going to pick them up tomorrow

In love !!!!

Amazing bands. Everything about them is yummy! Delish! :clap:Congratulations!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Woah! Maytal is not only lovely to work with, but a magician to boot. These are incredible!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow stunning rings! I’ve never seen a wide black diamond band like that before! Can’t wait to see hand shots.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Soo beautiful! I love the black diamonds and love your eternity!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
All are gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They turned out amazing!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
She did a beautiful job on them! They are sparklers! Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results