shape
carat
color
clarity

Maytal Hannah Sapphire Ring

shopper13

Rough_Rock
I had a jeweler in NYC make my engagement ring and diamond wedding band. It turned out awful and didn't know what to do as I was in a state of panic. I researched for hours online who I would want to re-set my ring and what my options were at that point. I found great ring settings and jewelry that Maytal Hannah had made. I also read online that she actually had a number of clients go to her who were exactly in my situation.

Within 24 hours of finding her website and positive feedback on Pricescope, I contacted her asap! She responded to me right away and was empathetic, ready, willing and able to help me as I didn't have a lot of time to get this ring reset before my wedding day!

I sent my ring to her and we discussed at length exactly what I wanted and she rushed my order as she understood I didn't have weeks or months to get my rings remade. She sent me pictures when she was done and it's absolutely beautiful.They were both set perfectly especially the sapphire/diamond engagement ring. The halo around the center stone is in perfect proportion as well as the size of the stones in the band. Keep in mind, I sent her a ring that was out of proportion, poorly set and had poor quality diamonds set in the band and around the center stone. It was not wearable.

She took the time to do it right and returned it to me by the time I got married. I am so glad I found Maytal Hannah and love the work she did on my engagement ring and diamond band. Thanks again! I would recommend her to anyone to not only re-set their ring but to get their rings made by her from the beginning. You saved the day! =)

StaceyCA

Rough_Rock
Love hearing that you had a great experience. I've worked with her twice now and I am so happy. She resets engagement ring and it is spectacular. She also took a family ruby that was given to me and created the most amazing ring for me.
I'm posting it. Can you post your ring and also the before and Afters?

_4746.jpg

_4747.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results