shape
carat
color
clarity

Maytal Hannah Ring Redo

JBrandonJ

Rough_Rock
I just had my wife's engagement and wedding rings recreated by Maytal Hannah. 10 years of wear and tear, gym workouts, along with a door incident, took their toll on the original set that was also created by Maytal. All together, this was my third time having pieces created by her. She also created a beautiful diamond shared prong ring for my wife. Every time, the results have been outstanding. Her work has a level of detail and artistry that I don't see very often. Many of my friends have had pieces created by other designers that start with a computer CAD drawing, that then becomes a cast, and they always end up looking a bit clunkier.

Maytal's work always looks more refined and detailed. The process of working with her is easy. After having my wife send some examples of what she would like, Maytal provided some sketches of the concept. Once those were approved, she got to work creating the finished products. You are not getting a computerized 3D model of the jewelry before its created, but the end result is significantly better! I personally love that her work is created by hand, and not spit out by a machine. Even during the crazy times of the pandemic, she still managed to get the job completed.

Pricing was exceptionally fair for what we received. I will definitely continue to work with her in the future!

IMG_1098.jpeg
IMG_1158.jpeg

IMG_1166.jpeg

IMG_1164.jpeg

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings!

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous project- I am at present working with Maytal for the first time to create a ruby right hand ring!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely rings! They look beautiful on her hand!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Her work is lovely and beautifully balanced. Great rings - and well done you on maintaining your wife's beautiful jewelry!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new set! Congrats!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
I just had my wife's engagement and wedding rings recreated by Maytal Hannah. 10 years of wear and tear, gym workouts, along with a door incident, took their toll on the original set that was also created by Maytal. All together, this was my third time having pieces created by her. She also created a beautiful diamond shared prong ring for my wife. Every time, the results have been outstanding. Her work has a level of detail and artistry that I don't see very often. Many of my friends have had pieces created by other designers that start with a computer CAD drawing, that then becomes a cast, and they always end up looking a bit clunkier.

Maytal's work always looks more refined and detailed. The process of working with her is easy. After having my wife send some examples of what she would like, Maytal provided some sketches of the concept. Once those were approved, she got to work creating the finished products. You are not getting a computerized 3D model of the jewelry before its created, but the end result is significantly better! I personally love that her work is created by hand, and not spit out by a machine. Even during the crazy times of the pandemic, she still managed to get the job completed.

Pricing was exceptionally fair for what we received. I will definitely continue to work with her in the future!

IMG_1098.jpeg
IMG_1158.jpeg

IMG_1166.jpeg

IMG_1164.jpeg

These turned out absolutely stunning!! I'm sure your wife is beyond thrilled. :)

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Is that a cushion cut diamond? Can you tell me the size so I can get a sense of the proportions? It’s beautiful and the new setting is divine!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Well balanced & well executed - they look stunning on your wife! Care to share a picture of the previous setting that was a little beaten up?

I hope she gets many years of wear out of them.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous! I see why you keep going back. She does lovely work!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Her rings are stunning!! Thanks for sharing with us. Tell us about her diamond please!

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
whoa, look at all the details! the rings are beautiful!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous set!!

minniezhang

Rough_Rock
So so pretty! Love the set!

AprilBaby