shape
carat
color
clarity

Maytal Hannah Ring - Before and After!

EastCoasttoWest

Rough_Rock
This was my first time working with Maytal Hannah and I could not be happier with my experience or the end product! I was referred to Maytal from friends and I found her to be an absolute joy to work with - professional, creative and (most importantly) trustworthy. I wanted to reset both my engagement ring and wedding band after 20 years, but didnt know exactly what I wanted - just had some ideas and inspiration from pictures. My stones are all over 100 years old and have tremendous sentimental value to our family. Maytal appreciated the beauty of the cut, the stones as well as the history and my desire to create something unique and special and spent time talking about different ideas, sent pictures of special details to consider and then made a beautiful rendering of my ring based on all of our conversations. I cannot believe the transformation from my original setting and could not be happier with the outcome! Maytal is currently redesigning my wedding band and I will be sure to come back to add photos when it is done!

IMG_2435.JPG IMG_4546.jpeg IMG_2331.jpeg IMG_4504.jpeg

What a difference! It was beautiful before, of course, but now it is just a modern halo dream. Re-sets are such a great way to satisfy a "new" craving, while also upcycling a sentimental piece you already love. Big congrats! Enjoy this beauty!!
cheerleader1.gif

ExplorePS

Rough_Rock
Congrats and I love before and after photos! So lovely to see a sentimental stone kept and rejuvenated with a makeover. Enjoy for years to come.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results