shape
carat
color
clarity

Maytal Hannah large floral earrings

QueenofDiamonds33

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased a pair of Tiffany-inspired marquise floral earrings from Maytal Hannah after seeing someone else post a pair, and wanted to share pictures and comments. The earrings are seriously gorgeous! They turned out exactly as I had hoped, the price seemed very reasonable, and she was lovely to deal with. Her turnaround time was surprisingly quick - not sure if I caught her at a good time, or if she's always that timely - but I was wearing the earrings roughly a month after I sent the deposit. These are equivalent to the "large" size, at 1.6ctw - I typically wear 2.2ctw studs from Whiteflash, and these definitely have more presence.

In full disclosure of an honest review - there were two minor speed bumps. First, I requested jumbo backs rather than the typical Tiffany style backs - she sent what she said were larger than the backs she normally uses (I believe her) - but they were the size of the standard friction backs that came with my Whiteflash basket settings. Given the size and weight of the earrings, I knew I needed the larger ones. She did offer to split the additional cost of the "true" jumbo backs with me - which seemed more than fair.

The second issue, one of the posts arrived bent - we think likely due to being pushed into the box and being made of platinum. I shipped them back to her, and received them back quickly - unfortunately it's still a little bent (although better), so that is disappointing. She did offer to take them back again, but I'm not sure if I want to go through the hassle as they sit fine on my ears with the new jumbo backs, and there doesn't seem to be any structural issues with them being slightly bent. In any case, she did offer to take them back and personally fix them at any time if I decide to - Maytal really was easy and pleasant to deal with in all aspects of this project.

When I first got these, they felt thicker than my usual studs - given they actually are thicker/made from platinum instead of white gold. She suggested I try them over the weekend - and if they hurt, she could either thin them or even change out the posts entirely. My ears ended up adjusting - but just wanted to add that as I feel like it's a good testament to her customer service.

Pictures below, I am finding it impossible to get a good ear shot - but I really LOVE these earrings, and would definitely recommend Maytal in terms of both quality and customer service.

floral1.jpg

Attachments

• floral2.jpg
    floral2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 36
  • floral3.jpg
    floral3.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 35

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are really beautiful! I hope you enjoy them.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! earshots?!?!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO gorgeous! Can you tell us the specs on the diamonds please? Perfect size on you!

QueenofDiamonds33

Rough_Rock
SO gorgeous! Can you tell us the specs on the diamonds please? Perfect size on you!

Thank you! They are 1.6ctw, F-G VS. I know she has made a number in the “medium” size around 1ctw, but I believe these are the first in the larger size. Since I wear studs daily, I wanted something with a little bit more impact, but that I could still wear on a day-to-day basis if I wanted to.

Reactions: Ann

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous and look perfect on!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my best attempt! The angle makes them look like they hang off my ear - but they actually fit perfectly on my lobe.

floral4.jpg

These are gorgeous! I bought the medium size back at Christmas and had a very positive experience with her as well

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
They look beautiful on you!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look stunning on you :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my best attempt! The angle makes them look like they hang off my ear - but they actually fit perfectly on my lobe.

floral4.jpg

Wow! Very substantial! There are the perfect size... So feminine, perfect flower earrings!!! I hope they are a comfortable wear. I would never take them off!!!! Lovely on you!!!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. They look great!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are just beautiful! She did a fabulous job with these. I know you will enjoy them for many years to come!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, I love these!! :kiss2: ! I definitely prefer this size! They look beautiful on you! Soooo tempting!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous and look perfect on your ears!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are lovely! The stand out beautifully on your ear!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh so gorgeous!!!! Congrats! Must have been Tiffany Victoria day yesterday....as I wore mine!!!

cheers--Sharon

cardinalsfan

Rough_Rock
These look so perfect on you! You're inspiring me to take up the Victoria-inspired pendant project I've been mulling over.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooh, these are gorgeous! So elegant!!

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
Love them. I tried to look on the website but there are no pictures or pricing….

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful on you. :kiss2:

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
These are just perfection! What lovely work! The large size are truly stunning and perfect for your lobes. So inspirational!!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I love the size on your ear, enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results