shape
carat
color
clarity

Maytal Hannah Hidden Halo Ring

Yoshi999

Rough_Rock
It has been a while since I posted but continue to keep up and educate myself from everyone. For our ten year anniversary, I decided to upgrade my wife’s ring. We decided to start out fresh with WhiteFlash and their great upgrade policy and bought the following stone:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4379401.htm

My wife found a setting on Blue Nile that she loved but they would only sell it if we purchased the diamond from them. We found the same to be true with Victor Canera so I decided to search the boards to see if anyone had any recommendations. Maytal Hannah’s name showed up quite often and people seemed to be happy with her work.

I decided to e-mail her and was amazed by her responsiveness, even with my multitude of e-mails. Her pricing is reasonable considering she specializes in hand forged jewelry. We just got the pictures of the ring she designed for us and we are just amazed as to how she was able to take all of my wife’s requests and nail all of them. It looks stunning. We are waiting on the matching band and I’ll upload a picture of the rings once we get them both. For now, I’ll post a few pictures she sent over.

We no doubt will use Maytal again in the future and highly recommend anyone to check out what she has to offer.

1.jpg 2.jpg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Just absolutely gorgeous!!! Happy anniversary!

P

Petalouda

What a stunning ring! Perfection! Enjoy in good health!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love her work (I’m an IG follower but I’ve never commissioned work from her).

I wish other vendors would offer settings for stones that are not theirs. :confused2:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! Looking forward to more pics when you get it.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous! Looking forward to more pictures!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I love how it show cases your diamond! Congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Looking forward to hand pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results