shape
carat
color
clarity

Maytal Hannah floral earrings

DKM

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to share pics of the gorgeous earrings Maytal made for me. Inspired by the Tiffany Victoria collection, these earrings feature 4 matching marquis diamonds per earring. Maytal chose beautiful ones that achieve so much sparkle! As I learned when I had her re-make my engagement ring and a pendant last year, Maytal's workmanship is amazing, and she is a lovely person who is so concerned about making each piece exactly as you want it. Such an incredible bargain for quality and service! I will be wearing these beauties every day! IMG_1871.JPG IMG_1870.JPG IMG_8479.jpeg

DorotheaBrooke

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I bet the quality is at least as good as Tiffany and the price much more reasonable. :)

Reactions: DKM

DKM

Rough_Rock
They definitely feel more substantial than the Tiffany pair and Maytal's price was beyond reasonable!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

mustangchi

Rough_Rock
I love them! Which tiffany size are they most comparable to, medium or large? I have loved these but just don't want to pay the tiffany price, I may have to reach out to this artist myself!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I saw these on Maytal's IG, and I thought they were just beautiful! Do tell the size of the diamonds for those interested in possibly getting some!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely, classic earrings you can wear forever. Congratulations!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! A classic foundation piece for your collection! Enjoy!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to share pics of the gorgeous earrings Maytal made for me. Inspired by the Tiffany Victoria collection, these earrings feature 4 matching marquis diamonds per earring. Maytal chose beautiful ones that achieve so much sparkle! As I learned when I had her re-make my engagement ring and a pendant last year, Maytal's workmanship is amazing, and she is a lovely person who is so concerned about making each piece exactly as you want it. Such an incredible bargain for quality and service! I will be wearing these beauties every day! IMG_1871.JPG IMG_1870.JPG IMG_8479.jpeg

no wonder you look so happy
these are gorgouse

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So pretty, I love that you can wear them everyday, yet they still make a statement. What's the carat weigh on them? Enjoy!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.