shape
carat
color
clarity

Maytal Hannah Engagement Ring!

zrs

Rough_Rock
Maytal was so incredibly lovely in walking me through my first real jewelry purchase - our engagement ring. She was very patient and made several trips across town just to talk with me and show me options, in addition to the countless calls and emails. There were lots of check-ins and updates to make sure I felt comfortable through the stone selection and design process. The end result is more beautiful than I could've imagined and my fiancée is over the moon. I can’t recommend Maytal enough!

unnamed10.jpeg

unnamed5.jpeg

unnamed8.jpeg

IMG_4723.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
This is gorgeous! It's a beautiful ring!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! This is such a pretty ring!

Can we please have the specs of that stunning oval?

briolette

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Nice size too :D

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wonderful ring! Glad you are able to share with us. Now...we need more pictures, please!

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I love her hand drawn renderings shown with a picture of the real thing. Very unique.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is gorgeous!! Congrats, what a stunning piece !

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Love her work!

Very pretty! Maytal just does such beautiful work. And congratulations on your engagement.

Iz45

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

As the fiancé who received this gorgeous ring by Maytal Hannah I cannot thank the Pricescope community enough for educating us on diamonds and the engagement ring purchase process. I’ve been lurking for a little over a year and learned so much from this forum - I so appreciate everyone’s knowledge here. We first heard about Maytal on Pricescope and my fiancé and I are so beyond thrilled we did! Since I didn’t know zrs and Maytal have been in communication the past few months he has finally filled me in on how lovely and patient she was to work with and how seamless the whole process was. Even though this is my first post, I have spent many many hours lurking and really appreciate the knowledge, wisdom and opinions of everyone on PS. Thank you all for contributing to such a great resource for jewelry newbies such as zrs and myself and for the “intro” to Maytal.

We cannot wait to work with Maytal Hannah on our wedding bands in the next few months. We promise to share more pics!! Xx

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!! Happy engagement!

Your ring is stunning! She has a great eye for proportions, and I love the gallery row of pave from the side.

This looks amazing on your hand!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Very elegant <3

Hi all,

As the fiancé who received this gorgeous ring by Maytal Hannah I cannot thank the Pricescope community enough for educating us on diamonds and the engagement ring purchase process. I’ve been lurking for a little over a year and learned so much from this forum - I so appreciate everyone’s knowledge here. We first heard about Maytal on Pricescope and my fiancé and I are so beyond thrilled we did! Since I didn’t know zrs and Maytal have been in communication the past few months he has finally filled me in on how lovely and patient she was to work with and how seamless the whole process was. Even though this is my first post, I have spent many many hours lurking and really appreciate the knowledge, wisdom and opinions of everyone on PS. Thank you all for contributing to such a great resource for jewelry newbies such as zrs and myself and for the “intro” to Maytal.

We cannot wait to work with Maytal Hannah on our wedding bands in the next few months. We promise to share more pics!! Xx

Welcome to PS! Congratulations on your guys' engagement and on the beautifil ring. Can't wait to see the wedding bands next!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your oval and Maytal has beautiful craftsmanship! Looks gorgeous on your hand and compliments your beautiful nails!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks absolutely beautiful on you. Congratulations! You and fiancé did a wonderful job!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you both!
The ring is stunning

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and your stunning ring, it really is a beauty! It's so great to hear that you had such a positive experience with your jeweller. Maytal sounds like a wonderfully supportive and kind (not to mention super talented!) person who understands how overwhelming the diamond buying and ring design process can be for people. Enjoy your happy, blingy engagement! :appl:

Patty

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring! Enjoy this amazing time in your lives!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is so elegant, congrats on the engagement!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results