shape
carat
color
clarity

Maybe the Unsuspecting Buyer Won't Notice......

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a saved search on Ebay and get notifications when a new item is listed. This popped up. Conclusion: Natural Alexandrite. Description: Natural Aquamarine. Shaking my head.........

s-l1600 (2).jpg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
is the seller listing it as a heated aquamarine or an alexandrite?

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see stuff like this all the time on Ebay.
Weird certifications, contradictory descriptions, and downright incorrect information.
Buyer beware!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tbh, I have an AGL that has two different sets of dimensions (sl different in one axis only). The discrepancy is in the AccuVu image, whatever that is, vs the general description.

I'm the first to cry foul but I think there are honest mistakes and this is probably all hand-entered data. And they may operate off a pre-populated template. I have made my share of errors like that at work. And I know nothing about EGL.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tbh, I have an AGL that has two different sets of dimensions (sl different in one axis only). The discrepancy is in the AccuVu image, whatever that is, vs the general description.

I'm the first to cry foul but I think there are honest mistakes and this is probably all hand-entered data. And they may operate off a pre-populated template. I have made my share of errors like that at work. And I know nothing about EGL.

I find it hard to believe that it is an honest mistake on the seller's part. He/she must have read the lab report and it clearly wrong or altered.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The fakest fake Tiffany ring I’ve ever seen!
Im not sure what’s worse, the quality of the setting and fake hallmarks or the Lab report identifying a blue blob as either Alexandrite or Aquamarine.
i suspect the eBay account has been “bought” or “stolen”, yes, such activities exist. You need to be suspicious when the feedback score shows basically no feedback in the past 12 months and suddenly expensive items are listed.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Photoshop on the lab report?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results