shape
carat
color
clarity

Maybe now I''ve found it? Opinions pretty please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondDealHunter

Rough_Rock
What do you think of this one and what do you think a good price would be. I''ll post the price after I hear some opinions....actually after I find out myself.

Shape A Cut Above H&A
Carat 1.146
Color H
Clarity SI1
Measurements (mm) 6.80-6.82 x 4.12
Table % 55
Depth % 60.5
Crown Angle ° 34.2
Crown % 15.3
Pavilion Angle ° 40.9
Pavilion % 42.9
Polish Ideal
Symmetry Ideal
Girdle 1.5%-1.9% Medium to Slightly T
Culet Pointed
Fluorescence Inert
It gets an HCA score of 1.1

Thanks
lickout.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
It sounds very beautiful
love.gif
!!! Is it from whiteflash.com? This may be the right one
2.gif

Giangi

Lugus

Shiny_Rock
You should be getting an eye clean stone if it's an SI1, but be careful and make sure it truely is eye clean. Not all SI's are created equal.

Sounds like a nice one tho.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The stone looks like a nice one. Dont be fooled about the SI clarity. Ask Leslie to check it for you & make sure the inclusions are white or a cloud & with the ideal cut, it should be fine. :) You always have the option of returning it should it not meet your expectations. Most likely, it will.
13.gif

Judy
An Si-1, G, AGS0 owner (well, almost).

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds gorgeous! From what I have seen of pix posted on here, H&A A Cut Above stones are very beautiful! The H color is great..it will face up white in platinum, and also as the others said, be sure to have Leslie or Denise check the SI1 grade to be sure the inclusions are not visible. Some SI1's are tricky as you well know.

Using my 'guesstimation' which isn't always right, I'll pull a number out of the hat and say that this stone may cost around $6500? Maybe a little closer to $7000 due to the H&A ACA status? If its less..COOL! If it's more...I'm way off base. Anyway, let us know what pricing you are getting it for, and if its 'the one'. Would also have it independently appraised as well if you have the extra $$ but I am sure it will check out as the stats say, esp if it's a Whiteflash stone. They have a great rep.

2.gif

DiamondDealHunter

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the positive response (jumping up and down like an excited chihuahua), it does sound really nice I have already reserved it. Hopefully I will get to see it in person soon. Thanks for all the help, and not to worry unless some unforeseen disaster happens I'll have it and and some pics posted by the weekend. Thanks again you wonderful people.
lickout.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Very well done!
9.gif
Now this is a beautiful diamond
1.gif
! I think your fiancee will faint when she sees it!!!!
About SI 1: I think AGS is very strict in its clarity grading and you shouldn't worry too much about the inclusions... For the peace of your mind get the stone appraised by a gemologist who will point out the characteristics of your diamond and will verify if the grades stated on the AGS report are correct.

Giangi

DiamondDealHunter

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 2/5/2003 1:44:22 PM Giangi wrote:

Very well done!
9.gif
Now this is a beautiful diamond
1.gif
! I think your fiancee will faint when she sees it!!!!
About SI 1: I think AGS is very strict in its clarity grading and you shouldn't worry too much about the inclusions... For the peace of your mind get the stone appraised by a gemologist who will point out the characteristics of your diamond and will verify if the grades stated on the AGS report are correct.

Giangi
----------------

Thank you, sounds wonderful, I'll be seeing it tomorrow at David Atlas' office right here in my back yard. Thats the kind of response I am hoping to get from her, which is why I spent a month educating myself and ended up spending (not yet though) more than I had planned. Thats exactly what I am thinking about the inclusion(s), especially since it appears small looking at the cert. Will post an update tomorrow after I see it.
Thanks for the help again.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results