shape
carat
color
clarity

Maybe facing up small?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Hey all-

So I''ll start off by saying I LOVE my e-ring and after having it for about a month, still catch myself staring at it
emsmile.gif
. My question for you is, based on these dimensions, do you think it may be facing up smaller? I''m probably imagining it, but I''d like to poll those of you who know a bit more about this. Either way it doesn''t matter as I love my ring, but I would like to know if I''m imagining it! Thanks in advance...

Round Brilliant
Measurements: 7.35 - 7.42 x 4.59 mm
Carat Weight: 1.54
Proportions:
Depth: 62.2 %
Table: 57 %

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not really.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks pretty good honestly. Nice depth... nice spread. What''s the girdle thickness on it?

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, iit''s called diamond shrinkage
emwink.gif
My ring is very close to the specs you listed and I often times think it looks small, that is until someone comes along and says, "Oh my gosh, that thing is huge!"

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
A nice spread is 7.4 on a 1.5 carat stone...so you''re fine. Yes, maybe it''s DSS (diamond shrinkage syndrome) LOL!!! Many ladies here complain of having this disease.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results