shape
carat
color
clarity

Maya''s Cushion - Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock

Hi

Thanks to all for your kind words! I really like my new e-ring and w-ring.

18.gif

Ironically the sun is shining today in Seattle - and I am at work unable to take more photos.
7.gif

As you know by now - with diamonds it is not the case of a picture is worth a thousand words....The photos may not show it, but my cushion is really white, very sparkly and alive!

I really like the wedding band as well. Since the e-ring does not have any smaller diamonds set in the shank it makes for a little more bling, without me feeling overwhelmed. ( am a no fuzz kinda girl and wanted a lot of bling, but clean lines)

Thanks
Maya

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
sooooooooooo jealous. i want a cushion someday! it is stunning!
1.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love everything!!! The cushion, the setting, the wedding band!!! Everything is so perfect!!!

And another perfect example of Mark being the "cushion man" LOL.
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks great in the setting! And I love the wedding band too!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous, gorgeous wedding set!!!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your rings are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
30.gif
Congratulations!!!!

susi

Shiny_Rock
Maya, I just love it
30.gif
A gorgeous cushion plus a ''Vatche X prong....my idea of a perfectly beautiful ring!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH. MY. WORD!
30.gif

Gorgeous stone, gorgeous ring! I am A''LOVIN'' those cushions! YUM!!!!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings. But I have to comment on the cats that are your avatar. They are adorable. I have two Siamese, an Oriental Shorthair and a Balinese. They along with jewelry are two of my most favorite things

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Such a stunningly beautiful ring!! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a lovely set.
The cushion looks beautiful.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore cushions...it looks great on your hand!! Congrats!

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Yeah! I got a response from the PS Queen! Thanks Mara
2.gif

Thank you everyone! I can''t stop looking at my hand. I love my new wedding set.
30.gif
30.gif
I am such a lucky woman to have a husband that - although he doesn''t understand my obsession with jewekry - made this upgrade possible!

To my amazement I got more compliments from colleagues and friends with regards to the wedding band than my new e-ring. Everybody notices the new cushion e-ring and on closer inspection ooh-and-aah about the w-band.
33.gif

I have changed my ring habits as well...Usually I take my rings off the moment I walk through the door, but since I received my cushion, my finger has been ringless only when necessary....absolutely necessary.
1.gif
Has this happened to everyone else as well?

Thanks to Sevens One for posting my cushion in the Eye Candy folder. I am glad to share it with all the other BEAUTIFUL rings in there.

Cind11, jewelry and cats...two of my favoriite things! The two in my avatar are Zoey - a seal point siamese, and Blue- a blue point siamese. They are both traditional siamese or "appleheads". For a kitten fix, look at the webpages of Diane, the breeder, whom I got them from 5 years ago. She also has Balinese kittens and lots of photos. Orecatay Siamese Orecatay Balinese

Maya
35.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
your rings are beautiful! I am adoring your cushion =) if I had your rings, I wouldn''t go ringless unless necessary either!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Maya, your rings are STUNNING! I have a serious soft spot for cushion cut diamonds. You have done yours proud with such a beautiful setting and gorgeous wedding band to match.

rockaholic

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful stone and setting! It''s absolutely gorgeous!!

Congrats (from another cushion lover)!! Now I can''t wait to get my cushion...

~rockaholic~

wedding_crasher

Rough_Rock
It''s beautiful!
30.gif
I love how the set looks on your hand too! Great job on both rings!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Maya,

I grew up with two seal point Siamese who were appleheads. My Balinese whose name is Bosco has a face shape closer to the apple. My other three cats are not extreme wedgeheads but tend more to that shape. I did look at that lady''s website, her cats are really sweet looking. I think the appleheads seems to be "heartier" than the "new" Siamese. I have had some health problems with mine. I''ll have to get my hubby to help me post some pics of our new wedding bands and maybe my kitties. I wish I wasn''t computer illiterate.

molly3795

Rough_Rock
thank you for posting so many pictures...the diamond looks so beautiful on your hand...I bet you smile alot more now?

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Hi

Yeah! The sun is shining in Seattle! I got a few more photos - hope you do not get tired of me and my cushion!

Maya

Sunny Ring merge (Medium).jpg

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Zoey and my ring...she is not as impressed. The only reason she is in this picture, is because this is a sun spot.
9.gif

Zoey ring (Medium).jpg

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Unfortunately, no fresh flowers in the house...

Sunny ring rose (Medium).jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Maya, don''t mind me. Just popping in for a drool break.
9.gif
Love the new pics. thank you for sharing them with us.

shay

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ya know Maya,
I didn''t think cushions would look right in a polished finished solitare setting ... but after seeing your set - I''m a convert. Lovely. Classic. Awesome.

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous wedding set. So simple and elegant, yet different at the same time. I love it!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your set. I have always loved burnished diamonds. So elegant.

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Decodelight! I enjoy my cushion a lot and am glad that it has changed your mind!
36.gif
I can''t imagine it with any other setting than the Vatche. I think the shape of my cushion lends it self well to a solitaire setting and it highlights the uniqueness of the shape.

(Shhjjtt...my husband is close...with my next upgrade, which will be a cushion I am sure, I may just consider a thinner band with diamonds 3/4 round and a more square shape....
27.gif
, but never a halo.
9.gif
)

Crafftygrrll, thanks for the compliment. I really like my set and I get a lot of compliiments wherever I go...isn''t that what we all like? Compliments!

Tacori - thanks. Sometimes people notice my e-ring and then when they get closer ooh and aah more with regards to my w-ring.
33.gif
But a compliment is a compliment.
2.gif
At times I am a danger on the roadways because the small diamonds in my w-band blink at me
2.gif

Maya

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results