shape
carat
color
clarity

May I share with you.....

Okie_girl

Shiny_Rock
some very sentimental pieces. I just received these in the mail today. I had them made for my nieces, the diamonds all came from my late mother's wedding ring and rhr. I'm so happy to share them with my girls, and I hope they will wear them and enjoy them for many, many years, just like my mother did.

pendant_earrings.jpg

pendant_earrings2.jpg

pendant.jpg

Okie_girl

Shiny_Rock
Just a couple more pictures. Excuse the cat hair on my sweatshirt, and the earshot...well, there's a lot to excuse there!

pendant2.jpg

earrings.jpg

mastercut

Shiny_Rock
Lovely!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
They are beautiful and its a great way to pass on sentimental jewelry.

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I remember your previous threads. These came out so beautiful!! :)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
so beautiful and thoughtful!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful and generous!

cheers--Sharon

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh, this just brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful gift your nieces will treasure forever. I'm hoping that my sister will have a girl someday so I can share in my love for jewelry as well. the pieces are beautiful!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful idea! I'm sure your nieces will love the gifts and hope they appreciate the sentimentality behind them. Very generous of you okie girl! :halo: :halo: :halo:

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I hope your nieces will cherish them.

So are you glad you decided on that earring design?

lulu

Ideal_Rock
They're beautiful and I'm sure your mom would be happy!

Okie_girl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for your kind comments, Mastercut, Future Mrs. Williamson, ihy138, Amy's Bling, canuk_gal, and Enerchi! I'm so thrilled to be able to give the girls something so sentimental.

Violet3, I hope your sister comes through with a girl someday, too. Nieces are so very special, and I'm sure you could really spoil one!

What a sweet thing to say, lulu, and I agree, I think my mom would be happy knowing her granddaughters are enjoying her jewelry.

Chloe, I AM glad that I decided on the hoops. They are pretty small, but very delicate looking, and I think they will be pretty versatile. my main concern about the studs was that they would be so tiny they wouldn't pack much of a punch. even though the hoops are very thin, I think they have more of a presence than the studs would have.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember your earlier thread, too. That was such a precious thing to do! They turned out beautifully! :appl:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful sweet Aunt your nieces have! I'm sure they will cherish these jewels. Great job on the design.

happybear

Shiny_Rock
Oh, what wonderful gifts! :love:
Stunning! :appl:

sunheds

Rough_Rock
wow,so lovely!!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
you have a very nice collection

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh...they turned out gorgeous! This is soooo sweet and generous of you and i'm absolutely certain that your nieces will be thrilled and enjoy wearing these pieces for a very long time!!! Such a wonderful gesture....
On another note, i think that the specific designs that you chose are so perfect...I totally love the delicate hoops and the pendant is also very beautiful (i have a very similar one ;)) ).
Very well done and thank you for sharing those with us...

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
So Sweeet! I'm sure they will cherish them, so lovely.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:
You found a meaningful way for the granddaughters to keep in touch with their grandmother...I'm sure the grandmother is very happy because she can still be a part of her beloved's lives.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great idea to share the stones and beautiful pieces at the end of the day too.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okie, what lovely jewelry and what a thoughtful gift this is! I am sure that your nieces will be thrilled to pieces!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful gifts!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS! What a kind and wonderful gift! I have been waiting to see these pieces since I saw your CADs -they turned out beautifully!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They turned out lovely! I bet her jaw will drop when she opens the box!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just keep coming back to look at these pieces! I just realized the vendor you used to create them, and I have a project going on with them right now. I'm even more excited to get it now. These are such beautiful keepsakes!! :appl:

Okie_girl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you diamondseeker, sandycheeks, happybearh, sunheds, mitsui4, treenbean, chel180, missy, purplesilk, lknvrb4, JuneRose, and tyty3333 for taking the time to look at my pictures and comment. I can't wait to give these to the girls! I do think my mother would be proud to know that her granddaughters are wearing a little piece of her jewelry. She was a special woman (as all mothers are), and we all miss her so much.

natyLad, I'd love to see a picture of your necklace! I've not seen one before that was similar in design. Is there a thread on it? Feel free to post a pic here, if you like.

ihy138, it makes me happy that you've come back to look a time or two! I hope you will be as pleased with your project as I have been with mine. Can't wait to see yours!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely gift, your girls with truly enjoy them, such a great aunt!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pieces! They look like they were always meant to be that way. What lucky nieces.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection! I'm in love with your pendant! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results