shape
carat
color
clarity

Maximum diamond for Petite Tacori setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

titanium

Rough_Rock
We recently purchased the tacori setting HT232612X. The jeweler informed us that the maximum that the setting would hold is a 1.3ct diamond since it was the PETITE setting. We currently have a 1.1ct in there now, but will want to upgrade in the future to maybe a 1.5ct. There was a MEDIUM size setting that will hold a larger center stone, but it looked too large for my finger. Is there such a thing as a maximum size center ring that I can set in the setting? and if there is, what is the largest diameter?

thanks!
Min

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I would contact Tacori about a question like this.

titanium

Rough_Rock
Thanks. I''ll see what they say.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, some heads only accomodate a certain range of center stone sizes. This is definitely a question Tacori should answer.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I looked at Tacori rings, I recall that the one I liked was like that. The thinner band version was for up to 1.25 or so, and if you had a diamond at 1.5 or more, you definitely had to go with the larger, more expensive version. I honesly liked the thinner one better, but it wouldn''t accommodate my stone.

titanium

Rough_Rock
I have contacted Tacori about 3 weeks ago and I still have not heard back from them about the size diamond the setting can fit. I am tempted to send them a second one.... I know that when I had submitted by question to them it stated that it may take up to 2 weeks for a reply. Should I be more patient and wait?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, I wouldn''t wait. I''d try to contact them again. Three weeks is a long time to go without hearing back.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would e-mail them again. I have e-mailed them a few times and they always got back with me within the week.

Rosebud08

Rough_Rock
I have the Rosebud setting, and the band is very very thin... 2mm wide. My diamond is not huge (.92) and it looks perfect for the setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results