shape
carat
color
clarity

Matthews1127 ?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry for the loss of your beloved mom. I too have missed you and your wonderful posts. Welcome back!

;)2

it’s great to be back!! ♥️

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry @Matthews1127 for your loss. I hope 2020 is a peaceful year for you. I'm so glad you are back and I can't wait to see your new bling! :)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry for your tremendous loss @Matthews1127 . I echo PP in that you should cherish that last moment with your mom.

I will always remember my mom saying thank you to me (her last words really) as I took her home to pass in her own house. So so hard. I know the pain. ((Hugs)) to you and no regrets. ♥️

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am so sorry to hear of your lose and your trials.
Prayers are outgoing for better times ahead.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so very sorry for your loss @Matthews1127. I’m glad you were able to say goodbye to your mother and she to you. You have been a wonderful daughter to her. Take care of yourself during this very difficult time.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I’m so very sorry for your loss @Matthews1127.

I’m glad you get to say bye to your Mom. Life is so fragile. Please take care yourself in this very trying times. I miss having you around.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to hear the sad news about your mom:(sad...BIG HUGS!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
@Matthews1127 I'm so sorry for your loss. What a blessing that she knew you all and was lucid during your last visit. My prayers that you can continue to remember her as she was, and relish the happiness you had with her. Sending you light!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back @Matthews1127. I’m sorry for the loss of your mother but what a blessing your memories are. I hope 2020 is kind to you

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry for your tremendous loss @Matthews1127 . I echo PP in that you should cherish that last moment with your mom.

I will always remember my mom saying thank you to me (her last words really) as I took her home to pass in her own house. So so hard. I know the pain. ((Hugs)) to you and no regrets. ♥

I am so sorry to hear of your lose and your trials.
Prayers are outgoing for better times ahead.

I’m so very sorry for your loss @Matthews1127. I’m glad you were able to say goodbye to your mother and she to you. You have been a wonderful daughter to her. Take care of yourself during this very difficult time.

I’m so very sorry for your loss @Matthews1127.

I’m glad you get to say bye to your Mom. Life is so fragile. Please take care yourself in this very trying times. I miss having you around.

I'm sorry for your loss. Much strength to you!

Sorry to hear the sad news about your mom:(sad...BIG HUGS!

Welcome back @Matthews1127. I’m sorry for the loss of your mother but what a blessing your memories are. I hope 2020 is kind to you

@Matthews1127 I'm so sorry for your loss. What a blessing that she knew you all and was lucid during your last visit. My prayers that you can continue to remember her as she was, and relish the happiness you had with her. Sending you light!

Thank you, truly, to all of you!! I have really missed this community, and all of the fun and love, here!!
What great friends you all are to reach out to check on me! I know I will need you more, now, at least for the time being, to help with the healing process. I have a fantastic support system, here, at home. But....you are all wonderful, and can help distract me with BLING! lol!!
I am still anticipating pulling the trigger on my Yoram Asscher project, in the near future. DH & I have made that a priority, for sure. My goal is to have that band made in time for our 5 year anniversary, so he can give it to me, officially, when we renew our vows.
Stay tuned on that.
In addition to the news about my mother’s passing, I have some happy news to share: my son made Dean’s List, last semester!!! This is quite an accomplishment for anyone, however, this past semester seemed to be his most challenging, so far, and he really didn’t think he was going to make it. It was a wonderful surprise for him, and an outstanding moment for me to share with him!
Our littlest has joined the world of the cello and tennis. We have been super busy trying to keep up with her activities, and fit in our lives, together...lol!
My DH was awarded for a job he lead, last year, as a superintendent for his company. We were flown down to NOLA for 6 days for the ceremony and to celebrate his accomplishments. We took a 2 hour drive to Grand Isle just to get away from the city for a day, where I thought of all of my PS peeps, and took snap shots of bling for my “on the road” thread...lol! Even among the crazy & distracting times, I still thought of you all, here!!
I’ve been anxious to get back, and see what I’ve missed, and share my stories.
It’s so good to be back!! I really missed you guys!!! ♥️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 big Hugs. And congratulations on all the awesome stuff happening for your kids and DH. So glad you’re back. And again my deepest condolences on your mom’s passing. (((Hugs))).

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 big Hugs. And congratulations on all the awesome stuff happening for your kids and DH. So glad you’re back. And again my deepest condolences on your mom’s passing. (((Hugs))).

Thank you, dear friend, @missy!! {{{Hugs}}}

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anybody heard from @Matthews1127 ?

I know she was dealing with some really horrible issues very close to home, but I have just realised she has been absent for a while, so I had a quick look & she hasn't been on here since mid October.

Sending hugs - hope you are ok, Matthews x

You are very sweet. Thank you for thinking of me. :whistle: ♥️

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wondered about you, too. I'm sorry to hear this sad news.
We are glad you're back!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very sorry for your loss. Healing vibes across the miles...….

kind regards--Sharon

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wondered about you, too. I'm sorry to hear this sad news.
We are glad you're back!

HI:

Very sorry for your loss. Healing vibes across the miles...….

kind regards--Sharon

Thank you so much! Happy to be back, among so many with big hearts (and big bling)! It’s terrific therapy...lol!! :cool2:

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 - I am so sorry about the loss of your mother. I am happy you got that lovely moment of lucidity before she died. It is a special memory that will stay with you forever.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127, I am so sorry for the loss of your mom. Truly, one of the hardest things in life. I am so glad you were able to have that special moment with her. I am also happy for you for the good things happening in your family. Big hugs and so glad you are back!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 - I am so sorry about the loss of your mother. I am happy you got that lovely moment of lucidity before she died. It is a special memory that will stay with you forever.

@Matthews1127, I am so sorry for the loss of your mom. Truly, one of the hardest things in life. I am so glad you were able to have that special moment with her. I am also happy for you for the good things happening in your family. Big hugs and so glad you are back!

I’m so happy to be back!! I’m not missing a beat, since I logged back on...lol!!
Thank you for your words of sympathy. I live every day to celebrate her life, and to honor her. I am now the Matriarch of my family, which just feels weird, for lack of a better description. I want her to be proud of me, and of the things I do to give our name distinction & respect among our community. I want my daughter to follow in my footsteps, so I have some big shoes to fill, until that day comes!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sounds like life has been throwing some challenges your way these past weeks and months! I am very sorry to hear you lost your mum - I know such things are the 'natural order' but it does not make it any easier :( I am pleased that you were able to feel close to her towards the end, though - sometimes things work out in the end, I think the universe has some mysterious ways :)

Sending you and your family strength for the difficult times, and I hope you are able to embrace life fully and achieve your and your family's goals this year :))

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sounds like life has been throwing some challenges your way these past weeks and months! I am very sorry to hear you lost your mum - I know such things are the 'natural order' but it does not make it any easier :( I am pleased that you were able to feel close to her towards the end, though - sometimes things work out in the end, I think the universe has some mysterious ways :)

Sending you and your family strength for the difficult times, and I hope you are able to embrace life fully and achieve your and your family's goals this year :))

Thank you, dear friend. I do hope life has been kind.
Blessings to you & your family in 2020!
♥️

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127, I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother, such a very painful and sad time. Sending you comfort, sympathy, and hugs.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results