carat
color
clarity

Matthews1127 ?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anybody heard from @Matthews1127 ?

I know she was dealing with some really horrible issues very close to home, but I have just realised she has been absent for a while, so I had a quick look & she hasn't been on here since mid October.

Sending hugs - hope you are ok, Matthews x

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking about her as well the other day! I was wondering how she is doing with her gorgeous set of Yoram asschers!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm I was thinking about her when a member posted about wanting a .50 carat emerald cut. She is a wonderful lady.. @Matthews1127 sending hellos and hugs your way.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting this thread, I thought about Matthews1127 the other day but forgot to check up!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 I am so sorry for your loss and I am thinking of you at this difficult time and sending gentle (((hugs))).

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve thought about her too, what a lovely lady. I’m sure she’ll be back when she’s ready.

@Matthews1127 prayers and dust for whatever you are dealing with. Big hugs!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 I am so sorry for your loss and I am thinking of you at this difficult time and sending gentle (((hugs))).

Thank you very much.
I have missed everyone, and this fora. For those who haven’t heard the news, my mother passed away 12/23/19.
Things have been very chaotic since School started up, this Fall. Lots of birthdays, holidays, moving kids back into dorms, cello lessons, tennis lessons, and an unexpected business trip to NOLA. I have bling photos to post to catch everyone up...lol!
I have thought of all of you, regularly, too.
I do hope everyone had a blessed holiday, and that 2020 brings more happiness than 2019.
Most of you know my mother battled Alzheimer’s Disease. These past 5 years have been trying, but she was able to retain her memories of her family; when she passed, she still knew us, and that is my greatest comfort.
My mother had been non-verbal for the majority of the year. During my last visit with her, 9 days prior to her passing, she slept the entire visit. Very unusual. When I leaned in to kiss her cheek, and whispered I loved her, she opened her eyes, lifted her head, cracked a smile & whispered she loved me, too.
That, above all other things, is the most precious moment I had with my mother.
DH was a doll and bought me a Mariana Guardian Angel necklace with beautiful aquamarine & white stones in it for Christmas. Mom’s birthstone is aquamarine, and it’s absolutely perfect.
I wear it every day.
For my birthday, New Year’s Day, he gave me a new diamond ring. I’ll post photos of those in another thread. All he wanted to do was make me smile, and help me keep her close to me.
While, I miss her tremendously, I know she’s crossed over into a better place. She’s no longer sick, and her soul is free of the body that imprisoned her.
Thank you all so much for thinking of me.
It feels good to be back!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss @Matthews1127 :(sad
I hope 2020 is a healing year for you. That your last moments with her were fulfilling is - I don't want to call it a silver lining, so I'll call it a gift instead, though that's not quite right either.
We're glad to have you back!

amoline

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to hear about the trying events, @Matthews1127

My grandmother passed away from dementia a few years ago, and the last couple years of her life, she had no idea who we were, and I'm not even sure that she knew who she, herself, was. If it is a comfort knowing of your mother's mindedness, I am glad to hear and sending healing thoughts your way.

I'm glad that you also have some jewelry pieces that will bring you closer to her memories. I am always glad when I hear about special jewels. Looking forward to seeing the pieces that have become precious to you :)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 Oh I am so sorry M1127 :) my mom died 20 years ago and I still miss her to this day.. New bling will be great to see. Missed you, for me you are a stalwart member of this community and I have always admired you and your life, so I am so glad to see you back!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 Oh I am so sorry M1127 :) my mom died 20 years ago and I still miss her to this day.. New bling will be great to see. Missed you, for me you are a stalwart member of this community and I have always admired you and your life, so I am so glad to see you back!

I’m so sorry for your loss. I believe the loss remains, even after time. I will continue to live my life to honor her. I hope she’s proud.
It’s good to be back. You are also a valuable member of this community, and I’m looking forward to catching up on everything I’ve missed!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to hear about the trying events, @Matthews1127

My grandmother passed away from dementia a few years ago, and the last couple years of her life, she had no idea who we were, and I'm not even sure that she knew who she, herself, was. If it is a comfort knowing of your mother's mindedness, I am glad to hear and sending healing thoughts your way.

I'm glad that you also have some jewelry pieces that will bring you closer to her memories. I am always glad when I hear about special jewels. Looking forward to seeing the pieces that have become precious to you :)

I’m sorry for your loss, as well.
Diseases of the brain are cruel.
I’ll be sure to share, very soon. I should have some time for myself, this weekend. 8-)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 - :wavey:

I'm SO pleased to hear from you! I've checked your profile every few weeks, just to see if you'd popped in and was afraid we'd lost you!

I'm so sorry about your mom, but - wow! - her speaking during your last visit is amazing and such a gift.

I hope 2020 is calmer for you and full of joy. And yes - photos of your new pieces would be wonderful.

Either way, it's wonderful to see your lovely face pop up. Welcome back! :))

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 - :wavey:

I'm SO pleased to hear from you! I've checked your profile every few weeks, just to see if you'd popped in and was afraid we'd lost you!

I'm so sorry about your mom, but - wow! - her speaking during your last visit is amazing and such a gift.

I hope 2020 is calmer for you and full of joy. And yes - photos of your new pieces would be wonderful.

Either way, it's wonderful to see your lovely face pop up. Welcome back! :))

{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}} @mrs-b!!
I have missed you! So glad to be back among friends, and familiar faces!! :lol-2:

We’ve much to catch up on!! :whistle:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 I too have been wondering where you have been last few months. I remember you brought forward your wedding so that your Mother could be there both in mind and body. I loved the photos. That special moment when she she told you that she loved you too has just bought a tear to my eye. I am so sorry for your loss x

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews1127, I've missed you on PS too. My sincere condolences to you on the death of your mother. Alzheimer's is a cruel disease. My father (RIP 2000) had Alzheimer's too, and I also counted it a true blessing that he recognized me and knew my name until the day he died. I am glad your DH is so supportive and especially loving and thoughtful during this period; grief is such a hard and unpredictable process and finding tiny bright spots of joy and love is the difference between a hard day and a bearable day. I wish you and your family well, and I look forward to your presence & posts on PS. Best wishes, Mary.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh darling, what sad news about your beautiful mummy. You are strong & you are a warrior. You can do this in hour own time.

I have to say, I am SO glad you've checked in & I am SO glad I started this thread, as your lack of being around & 'hanging out' has been felt by everybody.

Big hugs & I shall look forward to you posting when you are ready x

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry for the loss of your beloved mother @Matthews1127
May her memory be eternal.
Welcome back!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Matthews1127 I’m so sorry about the loss of your mom. I’m happy that her love for you broke through that terrible disease....
I was wondering where you were..and was hoping you were okay. I’m relieved to know you’re coming back here. I missed you..

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @Matthews1127 I am so, so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful mum. Those moments you had with her sound amazing, they nearly brought me to tears. I am hoping for a healthy, prosperous and above all happy 2020 for you and your family. And super excited to see your new ring. Much love to you, thank you so much for taking the time to update us.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry you lost your dear mother, but that last moment where she said she loves you is so beautiful.
Wishing you comfort & healing in the new year

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I’m SO SO sorry to hear about your mom’s passing, @Matthews1127.
I‘ve so enjoyed your posts and your love of all step cut stones is most infectious. I’m just glad that you‘re able to have a meaningful and loving last exchange with your mom. That in itself is a miracle and very precious indeed.
Tight hugs to you and condolences to the rest of your family.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m SO SO sorry to hear about your mom’s passing, @Matthews1127.
I‘ve so enjoyed your posts and your love of all step cut stones is most infectious. I’m just glad that you‘re able to have a meaningful and loving last exchange with your mom. That in itself is a miracle and very precious indeed.
Tight hugs to you and condolences to the rest of your family.

Thank you so much! Big, tight hugs back!!
So happy to be back!! 8-)

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry for the loss of your beloved mom. I too have missed you and your wonderful posts. Welcome back!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results