shape
carat
color
clarity

Matching Style of B&M Wedding Band For Online Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sequitur

Rough_Rock
Visited several local jewelers for a diamond wedding band. The two nicest pieces I saw were at Tiffany & Co., but the prices were not so nice. Did some searching here, and came upon Signed Pieces platinum diamond bands.

After comparing the two, it seems to me one can purchase a higher-quality eternity diamond band for less at Signed Pieces. Now, what I''d like to do is purchase a Signed Pieces band, but have the ring come as close as possible to what I saw in the Tiffany store. Here''s what the sig. other liked at Tiffany, including prices:

Platinum 2.42 ct band, 22 Lucida cut, G color, VS, for $11,200.

Platinum 1.54 ct band, 28 Sq channel, G color, VS, for $6,425.

Online, it looks as though I can get slightly higher-graded diamonds at a similar weight for much less. The Lucida ring is what I''m leaning towards. But what style at Signed Pieces would come close to that? Judging from online pictures, the baguette, ascher and princess cut bands appeard to be the most asthetically pleasing looks, and appear to come closest to the two Tiffany rings. Does that sound right? And do any of the bands at Signed Pieces strike you as coming very close to the mark?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results