shape
carat
color
clarity

matching a jaffe wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dreamvibes

Rough_Rock
help! my fiance and i are in the process of looking for a wedding band that will match the attached a jaffe engagement ring. unfortunately all of the bands I have tried on leave a gap between the wedding band and engagement ring. I would prefer not to purchase another a jaffe and am interested in a non-euro shank band. any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

thanks.
35.gif

jaffeupyours.jpg

Adylon

Shiny_Rock
Do you have a picture from another angle? It looks to me that those 4 prongs that hold your diamond extend all the way downwards, and that they stick out further then the rest of the ring. If that's the case, no flat ring of any design/shape will fit flush unfortunately. The only solution would be to have a jeweler notch out 2 grooves in a band for you. OR you possibly could get a ring like someone else posted on here not too long ago... it was a Tiffany eternity ring with bezels...

https://www.pricescope.com/forum/rockytalky/advice-on-bezeled-rounds-eternity-band-in-the-style-of-tiffany-jazz-t89102.html

You see how there are basically "notches" that go between every bezel? If your ring just happen to fit that, or something similar, that would be a good way to get a flush fitting ring. You might need to have a jeweler custom design you one however so the spacing is exactly what you need to match your engagement ring.

Best of luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results