shape
carat
color
clarity

Matcha

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Matcha fans settle an arguement for me. Is Matcha ground Sanchez? And technically aren't all Japanese greens variations on withering, timing, and drying? (Obv Hoijicha and genmiacia being blends) My husband claims he doesn't like Matcha, but we have 4 pouches of varying grades of Sencha which I think is the same tea.

We also argued over Bancha, because what else do you do in isolation? I say its later season flush he says it is a totally different plant elevation and processing.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@JPie it has arrived. I decided to add Kuon to my order and tried that first-very good :) Thanks again for the suggestion and prompting me to try this company again.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie it has arrived. I decided to add Kuon to my order and tried that first-very good :) Thanks again for the suggestion and prompting me to try this company again.

Glad you like it!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Arcadian I agree-matcha should be a bright vibrant green color(never muddy-if it is it may be the type or it may have gone bad), store open cans in the refridgerator for up to 3 months or closed cans in the freezer for up to a year. It should also taste smooth and balanced-sweet, grassy/vegetal, umami, slight tannins without bitterness or astringency. Please try another brand until you find one that is to your liking, when you do find the right one for you it is divine.

Not sure where to get from as I get mine from the island store. there's some asian stores that are near by that I will see what they have.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results