shape
carat
color
clarity

Match results Monday 12:00, some dust please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone,

I''m finally going to know if I''m accepted into the residency of my choice (or nothing at all). If I don''t match to anything, I''m going to have to reapply, and this will prolong the suffering.

So I need some dust please! The results come in by computer on Monday at 12:00. Needless to say, I don''t sleep much anymore, because I really want this uncertainty to end. (Also because after a very rough start to the new year, I will finally feel like life is starting to get back on track). I feel like it''s more of a 25% match and 75% unmatch chances, so there''s big chances I''m going to be really disappointed on Monday, but keeping my fingers crossed for something good to happen.

Thanks everyone!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 9:55:45 AM
Author:allycat0303
Hey everyone,

I''m finally going to know if I''m accepted into the residency of my choice (or nothing at all). If I don''t match to anything, I''m going to have to reapply, and this will prolong the suffering.

So I need some dust please! The results come in by computer on Monday at 12:00. Needless to say, I don''t sleep much anymore, because I really want this uncertainty to end. (Also because after a very rough start to the new year, I will finally feel like life is starting to get back on track). I feel like it''s more of a 25% match and 75% unmatch chances, so there''s big chances I''m going to be really disappointed on Monday, but keeping my fingers crossed for something good to happen.

Thanks everyone!

LOTS OF DUST!!!!!!! Good luck!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust

******for getting matched
****************************************for your first choice!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Ally, I''m pulling for you! Good luck!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
wiz1.gif
sparkle.gif
wiz1.gif
Lots of dust heading your way!!!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Two of my very good friends are also having anxiety attacks for the same reason right now. Deep breaths, and try to get some sleep! Good luck, and lots of dust!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you! Out of curiosity, are you at McGill?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending tons of Match dust your way Ally. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for good measure. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sparkle.gif
Tons of dust Ally!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Dust dust dust!!! Can''t wait to hear how it goes.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Kama: No I''m not at McGill, I''m at the University of Montreal.

Sap: It is pretty stressful, although it''s good to know that there are hundreds of students in the same boat (as my friend said...
We are all in the same boat and it is the TITANIC)

Thanks gals for the dust. Expect me to be online Monday morning hyperventilating. Both my sister and my fiancee won''t be around to console (or to celebrate with me) so I''ve only got the gals here. I told my friends to leave me all alone because if I was unmatched, I wanted to cry in private.
20.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pulling for you here too, dust dust dust!!!!
1.gif
Good luck!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ally... sending you all of the dust I can muster. I know you''re going to be a great doctor, no matter what happens. It all works out!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
truck loads of dust to you!
I''ll be watching Monday to see how you turn out, best of luck.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Sending a major helping of dust your way.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
DUST DUST DUST Ally :)

Good luck - I''ll cross my fingers for ya!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
GOOD LUCK sending you a ton of dust :)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust headed your way, ally! I''ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Dust, dust, dust!!!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow TONS of dust for you AllyCat!!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Dust, dust, dust!!! Hope everything is going well for you, I was just wondering how you were!
1.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
*DUST* good vibes going your way allycat
9.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Ally, yay for Match Day! I don''t think it''s till the 17th (wait, is that St. Paddy''s day? Then maybe it''s the 16th) here in the States. I''m sure you''ll match somewhere fantastic!

It''s a little anticlimactic for dh and I. Since he''s in the Navy, he''s already matched, and Match Day is a huge deal around here. The med school throws a party and everything, and dh doesn''t really want to participate since he''s already matched.

good luck!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Sending truck loads of dust your way, Ally!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
TONS of dust for a good match!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sending you lots of dust and keeping my fingers crossed for you!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
lots of dust!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone,

Less then 24 hours and I am feeling really poopy.

I asked my fiance if he had a million dollars and he had to bet on something, what you he bet on and he said, "I would bet you are getting into NOTHING"

I know he didn''t say it to be mean, but to be realistic.

I keep telling myself that everything works out for a reason, but it gets so much harder to hold onto that right now.

UGH.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww pishaw... Think positively Miss Ally!!! You have been through so much. I believe tomorrow you WILL get good news. If not, well you will try again. But don't give up hope sweetie. You have TONS of PS DUST being sent your way. Never underestimate the POWER of PS DUST!!! OK??? HUGS. I know this is soooo stressful. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you as well. I am flying home tomorrow, will hope to see a great match once I get home!!!xxoo Lisa
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh ally- keep your chin up, girlfriend! You''re smart and hard-working (not to mention cute, which certainly helps too.) That has to get you something. I''ve been thinking of you all weekend and I definitely understand the stress and uncertainty. But the end is in sight, finally. No matter what, you''ll be a doctor. No matter what, you are an amazing and tough woman. No matter what, you have a fiance who adores you and will always be there for you. These are the most important things. Everything else is gravy, even though it does not always seem that way.

Keep telling yourself it all works out for the best. It''s absolutely true! I will be sending you dust by the ice rink full tomorrow
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results