shape
carat
color
clarity

Matata is a MIL! Wedding pics.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the jewelry pictures, @Matata. Great addition to the bride's day!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos! You’re gorgeous! The bride is stunning! I loved seeing all the pics! Congratulations!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love::love::love: plus great photos too. Thank you so much for sharing!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matata beautiful all around.. congratulations !!!! happiness to you and yours!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful day!
Matata, you looked gorgeous!
The groom was very handsome.
And I love that you provided the something borrowed for the beautiful bride.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pics - thanks for sharing - and congrats to all!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful wedding! Congratulations to all! :clap::clap:

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
You look beautiful. Everyone looks amazing, your son, daughter in law, etc.

And i have to say, you have gorgeous hair! I am 50 and I stopped coloring my hair a few years ago, I am still mostly dark with some salt and pepper. Your hair is how I hope mine becomes as I lose more of my natural brown.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! You looked beautiful in blue! The venue is gorgeous and the bride was stunning!

PS I will be the mother of the groom soon, where did you find your dress? I love it

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
where did you find your dress
Nordstrom's, Portland Oregon. About that .... there is a Macy's where I live and a few boutiques that had nothing I liked. Looked at Nordstrom's website and there were tons of nice dresses. When I got to the actual store, that dress was the only long one in stock. I hadn't thought about most of their inventory being on-line so it was pure dumb luck that I liked the dress and that it fit.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And i have to say, you have gorgeous hair! I am 50 and I stopped coloring my hair a few years ago, I am still mostly dark with some salt and pepper. Your hair is how I hope mine becomes as I lose more of my natural brown.

Thanks! It's exactly one year since I had the color bleached out and let the natural grow in. I lacked the patience to wait for it to grow out naturally. Paid the price with dry damaged hair for a few months but now that that phase is over, I'm happy with the results. I have to use purple shampoo & conditioner to keep brassy yellow from creeping in but it's far more convenient than getting my roots touched up every 3 weeks. Best of luck with your grow-out and I hope your hair turns out exactly as you want it to.

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

Matata, You are stunning!!! #GOALS. Love your dress!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with everyone, Matata, you look gorgeous! What an amazing view from inside the reception. It looks like a spectacular wedding and a touching ceremony. It is so touching when the bride or groom are emotional about their vows. It always seems to me that they are very important to them and take them seriously. Maybe that is not always true but that it how it seems and it makes me happy and teary at the same time too. Congratulations to you Matata! I am sure you will make a lovely MIL!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, each and every one, for your kind comments :kiss2:

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing the wedding photos. The bonds of love and family are so precious.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can only hope to look half as great as you look when my sons get married! They all look so handsome and happy :kiss2: Congratulations!

AV_

Ideal_Rock

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Matata!! What a lovely couple and that setting is the wedding location of my dreams. Your necklace and studs were the perfect complement to the bride's gown. Way to deliver the goods! :mrgreen:

And you, by the way, are a stunningly beautiful woman. :P2

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matata, Congratulations! Everything looked perfect. The bride, the view, your family and YOU! I hope you have many beautiful happy memories from the day.

I posted after seeing the first picture of you and deleted it after seeing the rest of the pictures. In all seriousness, you looked drop dead gorgeous. You looked more beautiful than the jewelry. Just WOW!

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
What lovely photos, thanks so much for sharing. Everyone looks so lovely. I love your hair!

Congratulations on such a wonderful occasion, may their joy last all their days.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It looks very lovely (and cold!!)

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful! Bride, you and the venue. Congratulations.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful wedding, @Matata! You look fabulous! I really want to do the same with my hair! My youngest is getting married in late August, and I am keeping it colored until then. I want to do it the way you did, because there is zero way I can let gray grow out with dark brown below! I am happy to see how well it worked for you and only hope it looks half that good on me!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Everyone looks fabulous!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lake Louise? Be still my heart! What a spectacular venue for a wedding!

And you, my dear, looked ansolutely stunning as well!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to your family Matata! You look so beautiful and happy!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! The kids are lovely and you are too.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, SO beautiful! Thank you for this lovely thread, Matata! I've been wanting to go to that hotel on Lake Louise for ages!

And Matata, you're a real stunner! Wow!

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Matata you are gorgeous! As is the bride, love her dress.

Many years ago, a group of us went skiing at Banff and stayed at what was then called the Banff Springs Hotel. I bought a framed print of Lake Louise and it still hangs in our den. What a magical place; truly lovely for a wedding.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results