shape
carat
color
clarity

martinis and JA danglies :)

hoover

Shiny_Rock
So... in my quest for an AVR, I hit a speedbump. Well... a couple of speedbumps... :oops: I temporarily lost sight of the goal, and got a little distracted.... but in my defence, DH created a monster when we finally got my ring. I got bit by the diamond bug and now I want more ::)

Here are my martinis, F SI2 0.25 ct each, excellent cut. I must not be inclusion sensitive because I can't see the inclusions close up, but when I look at the pictures I took in macro mode, the inclusions are pretty obvious. The price was right, so I thought these would be a good basic earring for every day wear.

These are my lever back danglies from James Allen. 0.40 ct each, G SI2 GIA triple X and scores 1.4 and 1.6 on HCA. Totally eye clean and I couldn't see the inclusions on 8x macro mode :D Even though the clarity is SI2, the only inclusions on the certs are feathers.

earrings 6.jpg

earrings 3.jpg

earring idealscopes.jpg

earrings 4.jpg

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings! :appl: :appl: :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oooooh danglies!!!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I want I want! Congrats! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lucky YOU!!! 2 pairs!!!! They are both beautiful ---- and only you and your camera have macro lenses!!! Nobody looking at your beautiful earrings will ever see anything other than "WOW"! Enjoy :appl:

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Can you post pictures in your ear?

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Armywife13, YayTacori, Enerchi, Stci, and StacylikesSparkles :D

I've added a few more pics ::)

and for fun, I thought what if I take these earrings and make a graduated 5 stone ring... DH said no because it means I'll want to buy more earrings :roll:

But I have to keep my eye on the ball - unless something REALLY good comes along again :naughty:

I have to give props to James Allen for service and speed with my danglies. Even though they told me it would be up to one week just to get the idealscope images, I got them in one day! I asked about the feathers on the diamonds and they were quick to reply that the diamonds are eye clean, and well matched. Then when I put in my order, they told me it would be up to two weeks for production and they were ready to ship in just over a week. I was kind of worried when I ordered (especially after I got what looked like a phishing email asking for images of my driver's license and credit card!!!) but I phoned them and got things sorted out. The earrings were shipped quickly (after a customs delay) and I didn't see any additional weird charges or emails.

Enerchi - I do feel very lucky that I can choose what earrings I want to wear now :bigsmile:

Thanks for looking, Everyone!

earrings 7.jpg

earrings 8.jpg

earrings 5.jpg

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Sweet! I love danglies, I can't wait to get mine one day!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results