shape
carat
color
clarity

Martin Flyer VM03PL-AENG 6.0SQRAD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fishstix

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have this ring?? I tried it on in the store and I LOVE it. I''d love to see pictures of it on someone''s hand.

Or something similiar? Micropave with halo and engraving. Princess stones preferable. Thanks!!

0054553_300.jpg

weaverl8

Rough_Rock
I don''t have a picture of it on my hand yet, but my boyfriend and I just bought this ring today for my e-ring. It is SOOOOO beautiful! I actually decided on a rectangular shaped cushion to put in it so the company is making the halo to fit the dimensions of my stone and they aren''t putting the engraving on it. I really like the engraving, but it made the ring a lot cheaper to leave it off. I figure you can''t really see it when the ring is on your finger anyways. Hopefully it won''t take to long and I can post a pic for you! It''s even more beautiful in person!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a lovely ring, congratulations! I am a big Martin Flyer fan. I own a ring made by them, and they are fabulous to work with if you ever have a problem with it. Learned this by experience unfortunately. I wouldn''t
hesitate to buy another ring of theirs! Can''t wait to see it!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have any photos or experience with Martin Flyer but I wanted to say the ring is very pretty!

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
Mine has a micropave halo around the center stone, but I decided to not go with Martin Flyer because I wanted a pretty diamond under gallery..
2.gif

E.Ring12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results