shape
carat
color
clarity

Marriage Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Slainte50

Rough_Rock
Take your girlfriend to the place where you first kissed. She'll never forget that place. Arrange for a limo to be ready and waiting parked around the corner and out of sight. Make your creatively worded proposal to her there and have the limo swing around the corner to pick you up and take the two of you to a significant restaurant for a romantic dinner. I would also arrange for flowers and champagne or wine inside the limo.
Ahhh, a night she'll never forget. . . And you'll be a hero.:love:

chousholder

Rough_Rock
when my now fiance proposed to me, i had NO IDEA!!!
he is really into doing things together with family and so my family and i took a vacation to go see him and his parents. to my surprise, one nite we went out to eat, family and all, and then we went to the mountian top look-out point(AKA make-out mountain...)
love.gif
overlooking salt-lake city, ut.
there he proposed to me, family and all. well, they werent ALL there to witness it, he said he rather do it ALONE, but they were ALL there to see us as the "newly-engaged!"
maybe others might want an EXTRAVAGENT proposal, but i prefered a quiet evening with him, and thats all that matters. i couldnt have asked for a better proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results