shape
carat
color
clarity

Marquise Reset from Pendant to Halo Ring!!

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
Hello! I posted this idea about a year ago and never went through with it but I finally did it! This marquise was in a pendant and I just never wore it so I reset it in a platinum halo mounting and it looks like an entirely different diamond! I wanted to have kinda a knock around, low-key ring and something I could wear on vacations instead of my other one which is a bit much sometimes lol! But I absolutely love it!

Attachments

• 20191211_134625.jpg
    20191211_134625.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 45
  • 20201010_135850.jpg
    20201010_135850.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 20201015_110243.jpg
    20201015_110243.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 20201011_090916.jpg
    20201011_090916.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 40

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If that's your low key, knock around ring, I'd LOVE to see your more precious pieces :shock:

It's absolutely gorgeous! It suits the ring so much more than the pendant. It's lovely.

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
If that's your low key, knock around ring, I'd LOVE to see your more precious pieces :shock:

It's absolutely gorgeous! It suits the ring so much more than the pendant. It's lovely.

Thank you for the reassurance of changing it !! It was such a gorgeous pendant but I will enjoy it much more in the ring :)

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
That is utterly lovely! I’m not usually much of a diamond person - I love coloured stones but that is just stunning. Really makes me look again at marquise shapes too. Congratulations on your beautiful ring.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
The great thing about rings- you can view it all day long as it comes along for the ride in all the things you do. Beautiful conversion!

Tennesseetexan

Rough_Rock
Hello! I posted this idea about a year ago and never went through with it but I finally did it! This marquise was in a pendant and I just never wore it so I reset it in a platinum halo mounting and it looks like an entirely different diamond! I wanted to have kinda a knock around, low-key ring and something I could wear on vacations instead of my other one which is a bit much sometimes lol! But I absolutely love it!

That is simply beautiful. What a great choice!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I have to agree with others, the conversion is perfect. It suits you more as a ring that will get more wear and love. It really does accentuate your fingers too which is very pleasing to the eyes. What a beautiful ring!

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful and elegant either as a pendant or a ring. Congratulations on a successful conversion. May you enjoy her for many years to come.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty and looks perfect on your long thin finger!! And now you can look down and see it!! Enjoy!!

MsCocoChanel

Rough_Rock
I really love the elongated shape on your slender finger and the setting is timeless! Enjoy!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous as a ring!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring, enjoy!

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
That is utterly lovely! I’m not usually much of a diamond person - I love coloured stones but that is just stunning. Really makes me look again at marquise shapes too. Congratulations on your beautiful ring.

Thank you! I love all your gorgeous rings :)

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
The great thing about rings- you can view it all day long as it comes along for the ride in all the things you do. Beautiful conversion!

Thank you:) Very true! I've worn it every single day so it definitely is getting more mileage as a ring lol!!!

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
its beautiful! it is such a flattering shape on your hand! i think it is as beautiful as a pendant, as it is a ring. may you it bring you continued joy and delight!

Thanks so very much! I'm truly loving it!!!

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
I have to agree with others, the conversion is perfect. It suits you more as a ring that will get more wear and love. It really does accentuate your fingers too which is very pleasing to the eyes. What a beautiful ring!

Thanks so much ! I'm totally enjoying this ring lol

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so very much for the sweet compliments om my new ring :) I have worn it every single day and my big yellow diamond ring I've kinda stopped wearing it but I think it's just because this is a new bauble lol !!! I love my yellow diamond but I did miss having a white sparkly on my hand I will admit :) But thank you again!!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sure I’m not the only one waiting for more pictures! It looks utterly divine on your hand. Congrats on the transformation! (uhm, more pics ;)2)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results