shape
carat
color
clarity

Marquise Lab Diamond

Bellarose100

Rough_Rock
HI, looking for some help in how to find the perfect 2 to 3ct Marquise stone, I am not sure what to look for to get a sparkly perfect cut stone

any advice be appricated

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More specs would help...color? Budget if it is limiting...anything else you might be particular about?

Bellarose100

Rough_Rock
More specs would help...color? Budget if it is limiting...anything else you might be particular about?

hi thanks for your response, I am a newbie to Lab and not really sure what to look for, I just want to get good value and a sparkly diamond, don't want to be sold rubbish, so trying to work out what to look for in labs, in marquise or round, hoping for 3cts, high colour of D,E,F and clarity, but wanting the best cut, is it safer to go a hearts and Arrow for the round cut? and is GIA certicate the way to go? any help woud be appricated

Bellarose100

Rough_Rock
i have been looking at some on Alex Parks does anyone have thoughts on the cuts ? good to buy from?

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
i have been looking at some on Alex Parks does anyone have thoughts on the cuts ? good to buy from?

Alex Park offers unique stones that seem to be vetted for excellent cut and value. The challenge is you have to make a quick decision to purchase or it will sell to someone else. Payment can also be a little challenging if your bank isn’t set up to support Zelle. I have purchased earth mined rose cut diamonds, lab diamond studs, a lab tennis bracelet, 14KT rose gold paperclip chain. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase a 3ct lab diamond from him. His prices are very good for the quality he is offering.

Bellarose100

Rough_Rock
Hi I missed out on the Alex park marquise, can someone help me with the below stone

found this and a few others on loose grown diamond looks like a great site

I am hoping to find a marquise with similar spec but want to make sure the cut is good and sparkles and around this budget

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results