shape
carat
color
clarity

Marquise E-Ring

irish921

Rough_Rock
Hi all, just got my e-ring in from JA. I was worried about bow-tie, but think it's not too bad. Thoughts would be very appreciated, and I apologize in advance for my awful camera work :loopy:

Specs:

0.7 stone, 1.4 total
E color
SI1
Excellent table/depth degrees
2.08 l/w ratio

Without further adieu:

imag1060.jpg

_37782.jpg

imag1059.jpg

imag1065.jpg

NTave

Shiny_Rock
I love the three stone look with marquise! It's lovely and blingy:)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh! it's so classic, I love it... I don't see a bowtie! and even if there is one, it's perfect!

:clap: :clap: :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks really nice to me...quite blingy for a .7! What do you think? Its got great North/South finger coverage as well as East/West.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful

Q

Queenie60

It's gorgeous and classic. Love Marquise! :love:

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock
Love it! I have the same carat Marquise, good choice. It has great finger coverage and people love to try it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irish921

Rough_Rock
tyty333|1468452389|4055251 said:
It looks really nice to me...quite blingy for a .7! What do you think? Its got great North/South finger coverage as well as East/West.

I'm very pleased with the result. I think it's classy yet not overdone. I'm glad I decided to go with a more expensive setting and compromise on the diamond size. Think it made a positive difference in overall appearance.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's simply beautiful! Since joining PS I have fallen head over heels in love with marquise diamonds!! All the best with your proposal! And if you are inspired, come back and post hand shots of that gorgeous ring on your GF's hand!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it!!!!!! I have a soft spot for MQs, even tho I don't have one myself. LOVE that setting. I don't see any bowtie - I think you did well!!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous. I love the style and the sparkles :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also think it is a beautiful ring! The only thing I would maybe ask JA is if they will change that head to have v-prongs on the ends of the marquise to protect it more than the way they did it. I don't think those are as safe for stones with sharp corners.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results