shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Turnowski / Engagement Rings Direct

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GerryS

Rough_Rock
Hi. I got engaged in May '06. I dealt with Mark Turnowski at Engagement Rings Direct and couldn't have been happier. When it comes to price, quantity and quality I don't think anyone can beat him. I compared him to atleast 3 or 4 of the other big names online. I had a diamond I wanted in mind and he found it in a couple weeks time. It was a very specific diamond too. Actually, one thing that really was great about Mark was his honesty. There was one diamond that I found online and told him I wanted to see. He acquired the diamond for me and I was ready to buy it but he urged me not to. He could have had an easy sale and made a bigger profit, but he knew it wasn't as good of a diamond as I could get and pointed out the reasons to me nicely and patiently in his office. That really says something about his integrity and business ethic. After one more visit to his office he had the exact perfect diamond. We compared it to a few other similar diamonds but this one was far superior. When I got it appraised, it was actually appraised as a better diamond than GIA rated it as. I also had a ring style in mind (that my girlfriend at the time, now fiance, had pointed out for me thinking that there's no way we could afford the ring for atleast many many months to come). I gave Mark a picture of the ring style and he had his jeweler create it for me at a great price. The best part was that it was even much nicer than I had planned on. Mark was a total gentleman all the way and had a great no pressure attitude. He was very willing to point out things to me under an idealscope or loup. I will be going back to him in the near future to have my wedding rings made too. Thanks Mark.... Gerry S

PS. When I was buying my diamond I used Pricescope every step of the way. I posted under the alias DiamondDerek. So if you want to see my experience just search for the author DiamondDerek.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS
35.gif

Glad you had such a great experience, Mark is an excellent vendor and it really sounds like he earns it with each client he has! Pics of the ring would be great!

One thing, could you remove your email from your post please, it is against forum policies to post them here
1.gif

Forum Policies

See #24.

Thank you
35.gif

GerryS

Rough_Rock
Actually, I''m not new to here. This was the site that totally guided me to my diamond. Just do a search for the author DiamondDerek. I posted under an alias when I was buying (as I''m sure many do) because I knew my girlfriend new about Pricescope. She actually said I should "Look at pricescope" many times before I had bought the ring. I just kept acting like I didn''t care about some silly website she found...when all along for months before I had been using Pricescope as my diamond buying bible/gold mine...err...do I mean diamond mine? Anyway...I digress. What an awesome site Pricescope is.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/3/2007 9:33:46 AM
Author: GerryS
Actually, I'm not new to here. This was the site that totally guided me to my diamond. Just do a search for the author DiamondDerek. I posted under an alias when I was buying (as I'm sure many do) because I knew my girlfriend new about Pricescope. She actually said I should 'Look at pricescope' many times before I had bought the ring. I just kept acting like I didn't care about some silly website she found...when all along for months before I had been using Pricescope as my diamond buying bible/gold mine...err...do I mean diamond mine? Anyway...I digress. What an awesome site Pricescope is.
Great story! When you can, it would be good to have pics of your purchase! You know how we love eyecandy around here
3.gif

Congrats too on your engagement!

ETA - I will have a look for your other alias to read the story.

GerryS

Rough_Rock
Here is the happy couple. I really can''t believe how incredibly happy she was when she realized what was actually happening. She had this permanant gigantic most happy smile on her face for weeks and weeks afterwards. I don''t have any great closeups of the ring here. But you get the general idea. I really love a few channel set diamonds on each side. The rock is .90 carat ideal cut, F-color, VS2, excellent polish, excellent symmetry. It is absolutely true that dimensions are very important. This rock definitely looks like atleast one carat. She has friends with one carat rocks and side by side, it looks bigger. Dimensions and light return make a huge difference. This thing sparkles beyond belief. The setting is platinum.

PricescopeRing5.JPG

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations to you both, it''s a gorgeous ring and fantastic diamond!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for the wonderful pics, you make such a great couple and you did a FANTASTIC job on the ring!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring and great couple!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It''s always great to hear a happy ending! The pictures are of the ring are lovely and you two look like a beautiful couple as well!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Haven''t managed to spend much time on the computer these days, but finally couldn''t resist getting back to Pricescope. You have a wonderful story Gerry, and I can so relate to having a great experience with Mark Turnowski. When I was hunting for my engagement ring stone, Mark was fantastic - extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Congratulations to you and your fiance, enjoy this time in your lives, it really is precious and will provide you with such fond memories to look back on.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results