shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Patterson Solitaire - Photos Please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

itsmysecret

Rough_Rock
I saw a Mark Patterson e-ring setting today which will sit flush against a wedding band (mine will be a shared prong 3 carat, low profile eternity band). I am looking for photos of this e-ring and haven''t had any luck on the internet. There are a few to be found, but none with show the side profile of the ring.

To describe it, the diamond sits in a little circle of metal, with four prongs coming off the band on either side of the stone. There is a bridge under the diamond, but neither the stone nor the "basket" touch this bridge. It''s as though the diamond is suspended in this little circle and the bridge is down below for stability. (??)

I know I''m giving a very lame description, but does anyone have any idea? I saw something which I believe is similar on the Michael C. Fina website, but there is no side view, and I think the prongs are in the wrong place.

Help!! Thanks!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Or, like this PSer''s split shank...

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/her-ring-whiteflash-and-mark-patterson.60503/

It might help to post the one you *think* it is, then we can get a better idea...
2.gif

itsmysecret

Rough_Rock
Thank you both for the photos!! The ring is closer to the first photo posted (with prongs rather than the "u" on either side of the stone), but it is a solitaire with no side stones.

This gives me a good recollection, though.

If anyone has the solitaire version I''d still like to see photos. Thank you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results