shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Morrell Wedding Band to accompany Flame E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
Hey all,

Just wanted to share my fiance's soon to be wedding band. It is a platinum band set with 13 f/g diamonds for a tcw of 1.10 (with one hidden ruby inside). Size 5.5. Here is a link to Flame E-Ring: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mark-morrell-mwm-flame-ring-pics.61187/

Please let me know what you think.... enjoy
1.gif

Flame band_1.10dtw_Nat-Ruby_1.JPG

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
one more

Flame band_1.10dtw_Nat-Ruby_6.JPG

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
yet again

Flame band_1.10dtw_Nat-Ruby_7.JPG

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
just a few more

Flame band_1.10dtw_Nat-Ruby_8.JPG

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
only two more after this one

Flame band_1.10dtw_Nat-Ruby_9.JPG

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
There is a story (or at least symbolism) behind it; however, I want to at least explain the reasoning to her before I do it on Pricescope (but, i'll fill everyone in after she sees it). She won't see it till the wedding though - its a surprise.

Thanks for the nice comment.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
brenn, that is absolutely positively GORGEOUS!!!!! Do you have any pics of the new wedding band with your stunning e-ring??
MM''s work is so impeccably perfect....... It''s hard to believe that a human being is actually responsible for what he creates.

Has Mark gone the way of Roberto Coin and put a ruby inside of his creations? Or does that ruby show from the outside too? Either way.....oh so cool!

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
The ruby only shows from the inside (i.e. a hidden gem). Mark did this at my request. The ring is actually locked up in my appraiser's office right now and I will not actually see it until Monday. After that I will hide it until the wedding day. I promise to provide pictures of the two rings together once they actually meet, but this will not happen until mid-may. Its kind of sad that these two beauties will not get to meet until mid-may; espeically considering that they were made for eachother - literally.
4.gif

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/25/2008 4:27:31 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 4/25/2008 4:21:37 PM
Author: brenn4423
There is a story (or at least symbolism) behind it; however, I want to at least explain the reasoning to her before I do it on Pricescope (but, i'll fill everyone in after she sees it). She won't see it till the wedding though - its a surprise.

Thanks for the nice comment.
I love it. What a lovely surprise. Good for you, its just stunning. :)

My husband didn't see his 'real' ring until I put it on his finger.. he thought he was getting a cheapo thin band. *snicker* The look on his face was priceless and I made sure our photographer caught it.
9.gif
11.gif

I do think its nice to keep an element of surprise in the process. Of course my fiance is ready to kill me (especially because I told her that there are rubies in her ring - I neglected to metion the hidden part).

But at the same time, she has built a little trust in my choice of jewelry after receiving the Flame E-Ring.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
That is a really stunning wedding band! I love the customization with the little gem too!

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Nebe, Mark has once again amazed me
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a GORGEOUS band!! I can''t wait to see the two rings together.
36.gif
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME BAND!!! Looking foward to seeing the completed set!! CONGRATS!!!
36.gif

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Swoon
30.gif
, how beautiful is MM stuff.
Cant wait to see both together

35.gif

D2B

ManhattanLawyer

Shiny_Rock
That is so gorgeous! I love the hidden ruby and can''t wait to hear the story behind it! I hope you''ll share it with us after the wedding. Congrats!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I second the swoon! Great looking band and I love the little ruby inside! Look forward to seeing the set together!
36.gif

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Catmom, Dani, D2B, ManhattanLawyer and Snooper. I appreciate the kind words and reassurance. I will definitly share hand pics of the two rings as a pair, as soon as they are available.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love it!!!!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it''s absolutely STUNNING! It''s perfect and I can''t wait to see pics with its partner. ;-)

Congrats, I''m sure she''ll just love it.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
the set will be oh so pretty
30.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful, and what a loving and sentimental set! I love the hidden ruby, and MM''s work is just to die for. Good job, Brenn, your lady will be so happy to wear these gorgeous pieces!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw it is perfect, and so beautiful! I cannot wait to see the handshots!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Mark''s work is just fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
Thanks you all for sharing your lovely comments. I now finally have the ring in my possession and its gorgeous. Also wanted to mention that Mark Morrell called me today to personally thank me for posting these pictures. Apparently Pricescope works pretty quick, because he indicated that while he hasn''t personally seen the post, he already had received telephone calls from people regarding the ring. So apparently there are some people out there interested in similiar projects. It was kind of nice being the one being thanked - usually I''m the one doing the thanking towards Mark for his great work!!! Just thought Pricescope would enjoy hearing how quickly news spreads in the jewelry world.

-Brenn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results