shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Morrell Torchiere w/accent diamonds, setting only

blackwave

Rough_Rock
Hello! My Mark Morrell Classic Torchiere with accent diamonds is for sale over at Jewels by Erica Grace (JbEG 'round these parts.)

It was made for a 0.85 RB diamond (~6.20mm) but is being sold without a center stone.

The ring has never been worn so there isn't a scratch or mark anywhere. Just plop in your diamond and you're good to go! Don't be shy about making offers.. I'm not out to maximize my dollar here, I'd just like it to find a home.

Here's the link (scroll down a bit on the page): http://www.jewelsbyericagrace.com/semimounts
Or directly to the pictures: http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.c...ell-Petite/17830830_SBFHzz#1363171537_FrDxnCr

IMG0084-M.jpg

Thanks!
Chris

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've been eying this like there is no tomorrow, as I have a 6.2mm "colored stone" (precision cut almost colorless spinel) that would LOVE to call this baby home, but I'm afraid I don't quite have the funds.

If we want to make an offer, do we need to contact JbEG? Never really worked with them before!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Might I suggest listing it on Diamondbistro as well? A lot of PSers frequent the listings and it makes making offers directly to you easier since you can contact the seller privately.

It's a beautiful setting, I hope it finds a home too!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I agree....Diamond Bistro is a great place to list a piece like this! Gorgeous!!!!

Lori

blackwave

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the comments! JbEG actually has the setting in their possession, so Diamond Bistro isn't possible at the moment.. that's okay, though!

Offers go through JbEG and they contact me to give the thumbs up or down. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Chris

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, well I just though putting a listing up would just be easier and more efficient in terms of people contacting you with offers. If you and a buyer agree on a price, you could both still go through JBEG. Other people have posted their JBEG goods on Diamondbistro simultaneously I believe.

Just an idea. :)

blackwave

Rough_Rock
That's a really good point, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results