shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Morrell (MWM) Flame ring - Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not a big fan of solitaires usually but that ring is stunning!!! love the diamonds on the head!
36.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning ring!!! WOW - I love it!!! She will be exhilarated!!!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
That is just beautiful! I find it hard to get excited about solitares, but that one takes my breath away!

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone. You have all made me feel like I''ve made the right choice. It''s also really nice to hear from all of those who generally do not like solitaires... I guess if the non-solitaire lovers, love it... it must be nice
1.gif
. Well, I will be picking it up tomorrow at lunch time, so hopefully I will be able to post a few shots tomorrow night or thursday. And once again, I promise handshots in the future. (I think its kinda strange that I''m acting like I''m picking up a gift for myself; lol, I think I''m more excited to see it than she will be... well maybe that''s a little of an exageration.) Thanks again all.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
That''s a stunning ring! Congrats!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! That is just absolutely fabulous!

brenn4423

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your kind words Kimberly and Anchor.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow. Gorgeous ring. She''s going to love it! I love solitaires and this is one of my favorites! That head with 6 hidden diamonds is amazing! Can''t wait to see some hand shots!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s perfect! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results