shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Morrell just posted his latest.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Croí

Shiny_Rock
23.gif

swoon

Mark''s work is soooooooooo BEEEEUUUUTIFUL - I think I still like the three prong best of all.

*wishin''*

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the third one from the bottom--the channel set shank with a six-prong head. That channel setting quality is to die for. Everything just FITS so perfectly.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
love his stuff.............
first and last are the best for me.......

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG that last one is to die for!!!!!

Shay

Shopgirlk

Rough_Rock
Wow. OK, so WHO is this guy??? His stuff is EXACTLY like what my ring SHOULD look like (see yesterday''s many posts). Who can hook me up with genius to fix my ring?!?!?!

Shopgirl

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
The one with the twisted band is really cool!

Is it bad of me to want more than one Mark Morrell ring???
23.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am loving that first one, however nothing is as beautiful as Buttercup''s ring...or maybe it was Jason''s? I get those two confused all the time. I''d love to own a MM ring someday, along with a LM. The one word that comes to my mind whenever I see Mark''s work is ''fluid''.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
i love Buttercup''s ring too, but the positioning of the prongs have always bothered me. Instead of the 12-2-4-6-8-10 o''clock, it''s turned over a notch... makes it look like an oval instead of a round. Gorgeous ring tho!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

I can''t recall, is this Buttercup''s ring or was there another? There was another 4 pronged one I would always confuse with this one.

LOVE IT!

Jason-fin01a.jpg

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
oh mara, that is my FAVE
emlove.gif
mark morrell, and will hopefully be my e-ring one day
face23.gif

all of his work is perfection!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/5/2005 8:41:48 PM
Author: Mara

I can't recall, is this Buttercup's ring or was there another? There was another 4 pronged one I would always confuse with this one.

LOVE IT!

You got it Mara, this is Buttercup's. To my knowledge she had the ORIGINAL heart prongs done by Mark Morrell as this was a collaborative design done by her then fiance (now husband), Jason, and Mark. IMHO the rest are heart prong wannabes as I have not seen any that match the workmanship of his. I had later read that she had problems with her setting; her stone was large and set low so the culet was poking her finger. I'm not sure how that got resolved, but I'm sure Mark did something to make the setting more comfortable to wear.

The heart prongs are irresitable, and I loooove the simplicity of the last design in that collage.

I'd love to have one of his settings someday. Sigh............. maybe my 25th? Only 10 more to go!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results