shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark found this cushion!! What do YOU think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/2/2009 9:48:19 AM
Author: lovindiamonds
Thanks EM1, I absolutely appreciate hearing the views of people who have seen so many diamonds. I don't have that much experience at all and with everyone's help I'm definitely learning!!

Thanks so much!
1.gif
Also a larger table can often mean a shallower crown height which can hinder fire or spectral light in a diamond, therefore larger tables can lead to a more glassy look and lack of fire. A smaller table can enable increased crown height thus assisting fire. This is a very basic explanation though and there is more to it than this.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 9:58:57 AM
Author: Lorelei

Thanks EM1, I absolutely appreciate hearing the views of people who have seen so many diamonds. I don''t have that much experience at all and with everyone''s help I''m definitely learning!!

Thanks so much!
1.gif
Also a larger table can often mean a shallower crown height which can hinder fire or spectral light in a diamond, therefore larger tables can lead to a more glassy look and lack of fire. A smaller table can enable increased crown height thus assisting fire. This is a very basic explanation though and there is more to it than this.
exactly what I meant by the "flat flash" look. Glassy is a more appropriate term. Thanks, lorelei

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/2/2009 10:02:51 AM
Author: emeraldlover1

Date: 3/2/2009 9:58:57 AM
Author: Lorelei

Thanks EM1, I absolutely appreciate hearing the views of people who have seen so many diamonds. I don''t have that much experience at all and with everyone''s help I''m definitely learning!!

Thanks so much!
1.gif
exactly what I meant by the ''flat flash'' look. Glassy is a more appropriate term. Thanks, lorelei
Most welcome my dear!!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results