shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark at ERD AWESOME!

nope

Rough_Rock
So I was in talks with Mark a couple months ago on a possible engagement ring and I left town and then left the country for a little bit. Fast forward to last week. I sent Mark and email on my specs of a diamond and also sent him a listing of some other diamonds I have been looking at. He said he has one that meets my specs and for a little cheaper. I requested a couple images of the stone and they were quickly provided to me with no hassles what so ever, Mark ensured me the stone was in-house. After around 10 emails back and forth I sent CC info. Mark also ensured me the diamond would be outstanding for an engagement ring. I could not of agreed more. Last but not least I needed a setting, I also showed him the setting I liked and he said no worries at all, BUT at a cheaper price. Can't beat it. So the ring arrived today and I think ERD did an awesome job and took care of me. I can't wait till Oct time to propose. I will have images of the ring when I get time to take pictures when my gf is not in the house.

Thanks to Price Scope and the favorable comments towards Engagement Rings Direct!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds great - can't wait to see your pictures!!

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
Sounds you had a wonderful experience. Good luck with the proposal in October. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Looking forward to some pictures!! :naughty:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see it.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds great! Can we have stats while we wait for pics? I need to be able to picture it in my head!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
So happy to hear you are thrilled. Looking forward to pictures when you can provide them.

nope

Rough_Rock
ring%20(3).jpg ring%20(7).jpg ring%20(10).jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Stats?

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is really pretty. What a lucky GF!

nope

Rough_Rock
Radiant Cut 1.03ct. H VS2 measures 6.43 x 5.19

The Pictures didn't turn out all that great.. sorry :)

Can't wait till Oct time... :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results