shape
carat
color
clarity

MariaTash Diamond studs

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies,
I got new Tragus piercing and upgraded my Tasha rook earring to the lotus stud. Wanted to share my new bling curated ear. The diamond studs are from Maria Tash and they are amazing. Pricey but definitely worth it 6ADE6D21-783F-428E-B1C8-F5E1EAF5AF3B.jpeg

Attachments

• 530DF8FC-5D77-40D5-908D-5AE7B929E269.jpeg
    530DF8FC-5D77-40D5-908D-5AE7B929E269.jpeg
    349.1 KB · Views: 89

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
You are KILLING it with your earring game!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Love this.

(and man I do not need any more ideas for my earring wishlist, haha)

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies,
I got new Tragus piercing and upgraded my Tasha rook earring to the lotus stud. Wanted to share my new bling curated ear. The diamond studs are from Maria Tash and they are amazing. Pricey but definitely worth it 6ADE6D21-783F-428E-B1C8-F5E1EAF5AF3B.jpeg

I love my Maria Tash Diamond studs too. They sparkle more than any of my other small ones from various Etsy vendors.
Yours are lovely!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oooohhhhh lordy. Gorgeous!

cheers--Sharon

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
You are KILLING it with your earring game!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Love this.

(and man I do not need any more ideas for my earring wishlist, hah

Thank you so much. I feel these two piercings really helped give my ear personality

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
I love my Maria Tash Diamond studs too. They sparkle more than any of my other small ones from various Etsy vendors.
Yours are lovely!

Yes I kept looking and couldn’t find any quality diamond piercing studs. So this weekend I bite the bullet and got the lotus

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

The cuffs and climbing earrings look very well made. As I cannot commit to another ear piecing, these options look nice. And cool.

@Begonia do you need some??? :wavey: :saint: :P2

cheers--Sharon

mjea

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!
I love Maria Tash :razz: my tragus earring is from her too! Maybe I need more piercings too…

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
HI:

The cuffs and climbing earrings look very well made. As I cannot commit to another ear piecing, these options look nice. And cool.

@Begonia do you need some??? :wavey: :saint: :P2

cheers--Sharon

Do I ever!
Not too sure my bank account agrees @canuk-gal :)
(If I ever win a lottery, Maria Tash is high on my list!!)

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!
I love Maria Tash :razz: my tragus earring is from her too! Maybe I need more piercings too…

Thanks…yes she is highly addictive. My sissy got two piercings as well. I
Do I ever!

she makes some really cool pieces and what I love about her line is the variety. I wanted classy jewelry and she definitely delivered

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Love her and her jewelry! I got my navel pierced by her then husband at the original Venus in 1995 and Maria helped me pick my jewelry, she told me she just made something new and asked if I wanted it, a curved barbell for the navel, which i did take! Had the same one for 25 years until i donated my kidney and they cut it off me and now with my scar and 'rebuilt' belly button i cant have one, but i still LOVE her jewelry! So delicate and unique. I LOVE your lotus!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you so much
Love her and her jewelry! I got my navel pierced by her then husband at the original Venus in 1995 and Maria helped me pick my jewelry, she told me she just made something new and asked if I wanted it, a curved barbell for the navel, which i did take! Had the same one for 25 years until i donated my kidney and they cut it off me and now with my scar and 'rebuilt' belly button i cant have one, but i still LOVE her jewelry! So delicate and unique. I LOVE your lotus!

wow omg how cool and generous. I was thinking about belly piercing but decided to just get the ears. The lotus piece just pops your ear bling

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do I ever!

While we lost out on the latest 70 million Lotto, when I win, I promise to buy you whatever you want!!! Be well friend. :wavey: :wavey:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
While we lost out on the latest 70 million Lotto, when I win, I promise to buy you whatever you want!!! Be well friend. :wavey: :wavey:

Right back at you sister. You and me and whatever your heart desires. Be well back :geek2:

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
gorgeous. i love her stuff & have several pieces too!!! this lotus is soooo stunning on you

000Ed

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies,

those look so nice your making me want some now

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock

I knew you were a wonderful person, but my gosh how selfless and generous of you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results