shape
carat
color
clarity

March 19th - 23rd Presentations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock

This week on the Whiteflash Channel*

Live Sales Desk

3/20 Tuesday: 12-12:30 and 4:30-5PM EST Tracy
3/21 Wednesday: 12-12:30 PM EST Lesley
3/22 Thursday: 12-12:30 PM EST Katie
3/23 Friday: 12-12:30 and 4:30-5PM EST Bob

John Pollard

3/20 Tuesday, 7PM EST: “Casual Concierge”
I’ll bring talking points, but you chart the course

3/21 Wednesday, 9PM EST: “AGS Ideal”
The old AGS cut grading system versus the new
Why “Ideal Proportions” no longer exist

3/23 Friday, 6PM EST: Topic TBD

Brian Gavin

3/22 Thursday, 5PM EST: “Bringin’ the Bling In”
An exhibition of jewelry, live from the Whiteflash vault

*Details subject to change

View Past Presentations: http://vyou.pricescope.com/player.aspx

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author:JohnQuixote

Brian Gavin

Ooooooh! I''ll try to be there. Can''t wait!
3.gif

widget

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
There will be no Wink TV on Monday as I have some business appointments that will interfer with the normal schedule.

There will be chats on Tues Wed and Thursday at the normally scheduled time of 6PM EST.

Wink

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 1:38:57 PM
Author:JohnQuixote

This week on the Whiteflash Channel*

Live Sales Desk

3/20 Tuesday: 12-12:30 and 4:30-5PM EST Tracy
3/21 Wednesday: 12-12:30 PM EST Lesley
3/22 Thursday: 12-12:30 PM EST Katie
3/23 Friday: 12-12:30 and 4:30-5PM EST Bob

John Pollard

3/20 Tuesday, 7PM EST: “Casual Concierge”
I’ll bring talking points, but you chart the course

3/21 Wednesday, 9PM EST: “AGS Ideal”
The old AGS cut grading system versus the new
Why “Ideal Proportions” no longer exist

3/23 Friday, 6PM EST: Topic TBD

Brian Gavin

*Details subject to change

View Past Presentations: http://vyou.pricescope.com/player.aspx

I''ll try to be there. Thanks John!

Taz

Rough_Rock
Which channel is this? Is this something I can record if I have Direct TV? I would like to view the one on ideal cuts on 3/21

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Taz

It is the web presentations shown on this board Pricescope, I am afraid you cannot record it. You have no doubt seen the faces at the top of your page when viewing the menu or posts in Rockytalky. You click on the live face (there are also markers at the top when the station is live) and can either watch it anonymously by clicking skip or you can log in with your pricescope name and password. You can also have private appointments with those shown by arranging it through clicking their station and logging in.

The Administrators here have begun to record some of the presentations so that we can see them at convenient times but this is still in the implementation stage. http://vyou.pricescope.com/player.aspx

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any idea when we will have a live public presentation from AGA?

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
On today''s chat I will have a one time showing of an eight sided benitoite that was set into a wonderful free flowing pendant mounting. It will be shipped out immediately after the showing, so if you miss it you will need to see the recorded session. (Please someone remind me to record it!)

Wink

6PM EST

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Unbelievable! I recorded the session and then forgot to save it before I disconnected.

My daughter has graciously allowed me to keep the pendant we made for her to share with you tomorrow.

6PM Eastern

Wink the forgetful...

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! You are the best! I thank you and feel so incredibly lucky to be here where such fun things are happening!

Wink

P.S. I have the benitoite pendant here so I will share it again with anyone who wants to see it who did not see it last night, then we will go on to any other thing that you all want to ask about. I have shortened these up considerably since they were obviously too long when I looked at the recordings. Come play for ten to fifteen minutes if you have the time and we can all use the break in our daily routine.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am going to use the ASET tool in this afternoon''s session to analyze a mounted stone. It will demonstate the versitality and utility of this wonderful device for understanding both the use of the ASET with mounted as well as loose diamonds. This is truly a wonderful tool for letting a jeweler and his clients know exactly how well a diamond in performing and why it looks so fantastic, or so blah.

This is a diamond that is being brought to me for consideration for resale, will it be a wonder, or a dog? (Hint, it will NOT be a dog, it has an AGS 0 cut grade from Dec 2000, but how will it look by today''s standards?)

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results