shape
carat
color
clarity

Marcasite Jewelry??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,

I have been admiring some of the Judith Jack pieces lately. I haven''t seen any here on Pricescope. I''ve been told they are the "poor mans diamonds." I just like the antique look of the settings and the sparkle. Does anyone here have any maracsite pieces and do they hold up well.

Cathy

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I have some pieces and they have held up very well. I also love the antique look of marcasites and have a hard time passing any up!
9.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a marcasite necklace that I bought at an antique shop. I don''t know that it is old or not but I really liked the look of it.

cmsmarc2.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty necklace. Very fancy looking. But not over the top.
9.gif

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Catmom,

That is a gorgeous necklace! I just love the look of the marquisite jewelry. I think I will buy a ring and a bracelet this week. I am off to California for my brother''s wedding. So, I will look for some there while we are vacationing.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I have a bunch of Judith Jack pieces – I’ll post them when I get home tonight. I love marcasite (and hematite). It has magnetic qualities J

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I love that necklace. marcasite holds up well...i have pieces that were my grandma''s.

leggs

Shiny_Rock
This is my amethyst Judith Jack marcasite ring. I could only link to my other post from way back.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/purple-ring-surprize.31264/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results