shape
carat
color
clarity

Mara-Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KaRon

Rough_Rock
Thank you Mara for your input on my search for a 3 carat square cut diamond. I appreciate you taking the time to post the information. It was very helpful and encouraging to know you''re out there. Have a great day!
KaRon

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
My pleasure to help...the best of luck in your search!
1.gif

BTW--to expound a little more on my late night post...if you get an IS it will be definitely help your search be fun as opposed to tedious or anxious as I noted...because the IS makes it easy to see things that otherwise would be difficult (e.g. gauging light return). Plus you will have fun putting stones under the scope to see variations of light return. For example, put a round under the scope, see the dark reds and blacks (hopefully!), put a radiant under there...then maybe an oval or a pear. You will quickly see the differences in well cut stones. Fun!

I sent my jeweler an IS as a 'thank you' for all their help and *extreme* patience during our stone search and setting creation...I bet they are having a blast checking out all the stones that come to them from their wholesalers and determining quickly what is excellent vs. mediocre. Hope it will help them keep the quality of their stones at the top level as well.

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results