shape
carat
color
clarity

Maple is Engaged!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
maple2012|1370568869|3460595 said:
@ hearts-arrows_girl: thank you so much!! you are too kind <3 I am actually having the setting change to the six prong brian gavin tiffany classic style right now. I have been without my ring for two weeks now and I miss it dearly but should have it back next week. I decided to keep the simplicity of it by sticking with a solitaire... because I love the look so much! One of SO's lady friends from work commented that it was "plain" and that she expected something more elaborate. Blah. Some people are so rude! :knockout:

@ Lady5: Thank you so much!!
Maple, the changes you described for the new setting sound wonderful & I'm sure you're going to love the result! Needless to say, I can't wait to see your pictures. I like @hearts-arrows_girl's idea of pairing it with a diamond wedding band (but I'm probaby biased since I'm a lover of all things "eternity" LOL :lol:). And unfortunately you're right about some people being rude & insensitive, especially when they're unhappy in their own lives, so as long as you and your SO love the ring that's what really matters.

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
Roxy|1370657384|3461306 said:
maple2012|1370568869|3460595 said:
@ hearts-arrows_girl: thank you so much!! you are too kind <3 I am actually having the setting change to the six prong brian gavin tiffany classic style right now. I have been without my ring for two weeks now and I miss it dearly but should have it back next week. I decided to keep the simplicity of it by sticking with a solitaire... because I love the look so much! One of SO's lady friends from work commented that it was "plain" and that she expected something more elaborate. Blah. Some people are so rude! :knockout:

@ Lady5: Thank you so much!!
Maple, the changes you described for the new setting sound wonderful & I'm sure you're going to love the result! Needless to say, I can't wait to see your pictures. I like @hearts-arrows_girl's idea of pairing it with a diamond wedding band (but I'm probaby biased since I'm a lover of all things "eternity" LOL :lol:). And unfortunately you're right about some people being rude & insensitive, especially when they're unhappy in their own lives, so as long as you and your SO love the ring that's what really matters.

Thank you Roxy! I agree on people being unhappy in their own lives and making rude comments... grrr!

I am planning on pairing it with a diamond wedding band! :bigsmile: I was thinking 7 pointers but then tried on 20 pointers and now I want a 5 stone 20 pointer band - ahhh. Haha. We will see. :shock:

I am having major withdrawal from my ring right now. It's still at BGD and I miss it so much. I really hope they get it sent back to me sooner rather than later or I might cry. ;(

PS: your ring is gorgeous! i love it :0)

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies,

I probably should have created a separate thread for this....

Here are the earring jackets I purchased from IDJ from my studs. I can't remember now... but the studs are .45 each or so? G color and AGS Ideal S12's. :))

_7241.jpg

_7242.jpg

picture_24.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results