shape
carat
color
clarity

Man speak

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
"I can''t find it" MEANS: It didn''t fall into my outstretched hands, so I am completely clueless.

"That''s women''s work" MEANS: it''s difficult, dirty, and thankless.

"Will you Marry me?" MEANS: both of my roommates have moved out, I can''t find the washer, and there''s no peanut butter left.

"It''s a guy thing" MEANS: there''s no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical.

"Can I help with dinner?" MEANS: why isn''t it already on the table?

"It would take too long to explain" MEANS: I have no idea how it works.

"I''m getting more exercise lately" MEANS: the batteries in the remote are dead.

"We''re going to be late." MEANS: I have a legitimate reason for driving like a maniac.

"Take a break, honey, you''re working too hard." MEANS: I can''t hear the game over the vacuum cleaner.

"That''s interesting dear." MEANS: are you still talking?

"Honey, we don''t need material things to prove our love." MEANS: I forgot our anniversary again.

"You expect too much from me." MEANS: You expect me to stay awake?

"It''s really a good movie." MEANS: It''s got guns, knives, fast cars, and women.

"You know how bad my memory is." MEANS: I remember the words to F-Troop, and the V.I.N. of every car I''ve ever owned, but I forgot your birthday.

"I was just thinking about you, and got you these roses." MEANS: the girl selling them on the corner was a real babe, and was wearing a thong.

"Oh, don''t fuss, I just cut myself, it''s no big deal." MEANS: I have actually severed a limb, but will bleed to death before I admit I''m hurt.

"I heard you." MEANS: I haven''t a clue what you just said, and hope I can fake it well enough, so you don''t spend the next three days yelling at me.

"You know I could never love anyone else." MEANS: I am used to the way YOU yell at me, and realize it could be worse.

"You really look terrific in that outfit." MEANS: Please don''t try on anything else, I''m starving.

"I missed you." MEANS: I can''t find my sock drawer, the kids are hungry, and we''re out of toilet paper.

"I''m not lost, I know exactly where we are." MEANS: No one will ever see us alive again
Some of these are way too true im not sure if I should give the code away hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
Tell ya what pretend ya didnt hear it from me :}

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
LAMO
9.gif

You forgot one:
"I''m in the bathroom" MEANS: My new car magazine just came in the mail.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehehe...

"Honey, go easy on me" MEANS: Why are you trying to make me think???

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Men!!!!
38.gif

Can''t you just speak ''HUMAN''???

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
He,he,he ... This is all so funny ... and all so true!
9.gif

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
And guys say WE expect YOU to be mind readers?! uh huh LMAO! This is great thanks Storm!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2006 3:54:52 PM
Author: Mara
hehehe...

''Honey, go easy on me'' MEANS: Why are you trying to make me think???

LOL

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2006 9:09:28 PM
Author: cymbrie
And guys say WE expect YOU to be mind readers?! uh huh LMAO! This is great thanks Storm!

welcome :}

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2006 3:52:35 PM
Author: Wren
LAMO
9.gif

You forgot one:

''I''m in the bathroom'' MEANS: My new car magazine just came in the mail.

or the new gun or computer mag

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I''m dying of laughter because it is soooo true!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results