Premium
Man, that's hungry! Blech!!!!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Holy sh*t...
That is all.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I saw something about this but then I saw something saying it was fake but it's real? :errrr:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are just no words. :knockout:

He had to be high on some powerful drugs.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Bless the witness' heart. Crack wouldn't do that. Meth along with psychosis as he mentioned would however.

I hope they test the perpetrator's body (and the victim's, I guess, I'm not sure).

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
That is insane. :-o

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh. Powerful stuff he must have been on.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
I saw this on the newsfeed at work and it creeped me right out!

I can't imagine witnessing something like that.

Good on the witness for staying and trying to help. I would have run away screaming!

Its like 28 Days Later!

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Right, I forgot about that movie 28 Days Later! It's just nasty . . . :shock:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just when you think you've read the most depraved story ever, another one comes along to beat it.

There really are just no words. . .

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the kind of thing that scares me to no end. I really hope they find a bizarre and hard to replicate combination of drugs in his system; what I don't want to find out is that this is the new designer meth that causes people to completely break from reality.

And why were they both naked on a freeway on ramp?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1338267331|3205331 said:
This is the kind of thing that scares me to no end. I really hope they find a bizarre and hard to replicate combination of drugs in his system; what I don't want to find out is that this is the new designer meth that causes people to completely break from reality.

I think they were both homeless men and maybe they were both on the same drugs that made them flip out.
It is just beyond strange and disturbing that this can happen.

Canabalism is disturbing enough but eating a LIVE person . . . and eating thier FACE! :-o :-o :-o
Then continuing to munch away after the police tell you to stop? :knockout:
I cannot imagine up anything more horrible.

It does bring to mind the horror I felt as a 10-year old when I witnessed my hamster holding one of her new pink hairless babies and eating off its head.

This poor police officer is going to be in psychotherapy for ever.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1338267331|3205331 said:

This.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah Kenny, I had the same thought - I remember being horrified, coincidentally also at the age of ten, when my guinea pig mom ate her deformed babies - my Mom and other grownups took the cage away as soon as they realized what was happening but not before our shock and incomprehension and our collective question of "why?"

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1338272815|3205355 said:
It does bring to mind the horror I felt as a 10-year old when I witnessed my hamster holding one of her new pink hairless babies and eating off its head.

I read that cats do this but I don't remember where.

angelcityjewelers

Rough_Rock
Trade
so sick. whats wrong with people

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
kenny|1338272815|3205355 said:
Then continuing to munch away after the police tell you to stop? :knockout:
And, also AFTER the cop shot him! :-o

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Do you guys remember the horror story of the guy that attacked a sleeping young man on a bus somewhere north (i want to say canada but i'm not sure?). I remember it being an unprovoked attack half way in to the bus ride. It gave me nightmares when I heard about it.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
The critical piece of information that is missing, in order for my brain to process the events, is how the man was incapacitated to the point that he wasn't defending himself against this cannibalistic attack. He must have been comatose.

Regardless, this makes me feel sick. Really, really sick. :errrr:

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
They were talking about this on Elliot in the Morning (morning radio show) and apparently the guy was on LSD. LSD makes you really hot (hence the naked guy). I haven't watched the video, so are they both naked? As soon as I hear about this, I started to think that the zombies are here and that the government is totally in cover up mode with the LSD story...and then I realized I've been watching too much Walking Dead. This whole story is crazy and the fact that is is real and NOT fiction just baffles the mind.

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
StacylikesSparkles|1338298773|3205474 said:
They were talking about this on Elliot in the Morning (morning radio show) and apparently the guy was on LSD. LSD makes you really hot (hence the naked guy). I haven't watched the video, so are they both naked? As soon as I hear about this, I started to think that the zombies are here and that the government is totally in cover up mode with the LSD story...and then I realized I've been watching too much Walking Dead. This whole story is crazy and the fact that is is real and NOT fiction just baffles the mind.

+1 to the walking dead reference. I still get the heebie geebies when walking to my car through an eerie parking lot the morning after i watch each episode!

Malajube

Rough_Rock
Mico|1338294777|3205429 said:
Do you guys remember the horror story of the guy that attacked a sleeping young man on a bus somewhere north (i want to say canada but i'm not sure?). I remember it being an unprovoked attack half way in to the bus ride. It gave me nightmares when I heard about it.

I remember it very well. It happened in my neighbourhood in Montreal. It was on a bus that I used to take every day to go to work and at night to go to school. It was a miracle that the victim survived.

In this case I don't think drugs were involved. If I remember correctly of what was said in the media at the time it was young guys who wanted to become members of a street gang and this was their way to "impress" and be talked about. This was so scary because they weren't out of their heads but knew very well what they were doing and showed no remorse whatsoever.

It took me several years after that to be able to take the bus without feeling anxious.

Edited to add:

The more I think about it you're probably referring to another attack that happened around Vancouver I think. And this guy was indeed out of his head. But I don't recall all the details.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
OK, LSD, bath salts, or whatever, the public should know what the heck happened. I hope they TEST the body and release the RESULTS.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my God! This is disgusting, I seriously feel like throwing up!
I, too, remember the bus attack story...that was awful!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Imdanny|1338314582|3205614 said:
OK, LSD, bath salts, or whatever, the public should know what the heck happened. I hope they TEST the body and release the RESULTS.

Indeed regarding test results would be useful, but there's a big, big difference between LSD and bath salts.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I don't disagree. I've never heard of bath salts.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results