shape
carat
color
clarity

Malaya garnet ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Cind!!

OMG...you''re going to run out of fingers to put all those gorgeous rings on!!
31.gif

I love this ring, just absolutely beautiful!

Do you think the price of BGD’s work will rise soon? That maybe their lower pricing right now is only to get themselves established since they are a newer company?

BEAUTIFUL! Is that white gold? How big is your stone? I have a princess cut green tourmaline to get set. I wonder if I can afford BGD? Are the plain settings like this expensive? I''d think without diamonds maybe they are affordable?

Date: 7/7/2009 1:52:59 AM
Author: VRBeauty
What a beauty! I love understated setting -- it really lets that beautiful stone shine!
Ditto! It''s lovely!
30.gif

Date: 7/7/2009 11:28:06 PM
Author: Kunzite
What a beautiful ring - and that malaya
30.gif
THanks!

Date: 7/7/2009 11:32:32 PM
Author: Gailey
Any chance BGD could re-send you the photos? They take such great pictures, it would be so nice to see them.
I emailed Lesley to ask her to resend me the photos.

Date: 7/8/2009 12:17:03 AM
Author: Gypsy
Oh Cind, it''s beautiful in real life. GOD I WANT ONE OF GENE''S STONES. They are truly works of art. Despite the chip, I do hope you will love it and enjoy it.

I do think I would have integrated the BGD Truth the head into the shank too, in retrospect. It''s funny, I either love or hate the shanks that X like that, but I just love yours. It''s like Woo''s setting right?
Yep. It''s just like Woo''s. I will enjoy it despite the chip. Thanks!

Date: 7/8/2009 8:06:58 AM
Author: mochi
Cind!!

OMG...you''re going to run out of fingers to put all those gorgeous rings on!!
31.gif

I love this ring, just absolutely beautiful!
Thank you! I will never run out of fingers - ha ha.

Date: 7/8/2009 8:09:20 AM
Author: Chrono
Do you think the price of BGD’s work will rise soon? That maybe their lower pricing right now is only to get themselves established since they are a newer company?
I hope they don''t rise. I believe Lesly told me their prices can be lower because they don''t have many employees working for them like Whiteflash does.

Date: 7/8/2009 10:37:38 AM
Author: hoofbeats95
BEAUTIFUL! Is that white gold? How big is your stone? I have a princess cut green tourmaline to get set. I wonder if I can afford BGD? Are the plain settings like this expensive? I''d think without diamonds maybe they are affordable?
Yes, it is white gold. My stone is 2.27 cts. Well, I guess expensive is relative. I didn''t think the price was bad considering it''s a really nice setting. I would not have paid the price Whiteflash quoted me. (even though I''ve always been happy with them)

Date: 7/8/2009 10:46:55 AM
Author: geckodani

Date: 7/7/2009 1:52:59 AM
Author: VRBeauty
What a beauty! I love understated setting -- it really lets that beautiful stone shine!
Ditto! It''s lovely!
30.gif
Thanks geckodani!

I think someone mentioned wanting to see a side view...

BrianGavin_Wire2.jpg

One more...

BrianGavin_Wire4.jpg

That is a gorgeous, gorgeous ring! I love your style, Cind. Simple, beautiful settings that showcase beautiful stones. Well done!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Very very nice!!
36.gif

Thank you Fly Girl and TGal!

Wow, beautiful! I love the color on the garnet! And the ring head is so graceful.
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP