shape
carat
color
clarity

Making the best of this Christmas season with some new additions!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emerald ring that I just aquired through Ebay. I really like the uniqueness of this as it looks like garland laced ickaround the emerald. The diamond bow pendant was a ring. I asked the jeweler if he could turn it into a slide pendant and naturally he easily obliged as I bought the gold chain from him too! I have been wanting yellow gold diamond dangle earrings and I came upon these jackets and I was instantly in love with the brushed/hammered gold and pave' diamonds.

Attachments

• Emerald garland1.jpg
    Emerald garland1.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Emerald garland!.jpg
    Emerald garland!.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Christmas emerald1.jpg
    Christmas emerald1.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 19

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! All of them! I especially love the emerald ring though. So festive and glam.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked at this ring on Ebay and I made an offer... and wellah! They accepted it! After I paid for it, I thought, oh my gosh, what did I just buy? Is this going to be a hot mess and am I going to take advantage of the return policy? I was thoroughly overwhelmed at the quality of the emerald and I just love the single cut diamonds. It appears to be authentic to what the seller stated in the listing. Since it needs resized, I will see what the jeweler states. Honestly, I didn't pay that much so it is definitely a keeper!

Attachments

• Bauble collage1.jpg
    Bauble collage1.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 15

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore your emerald and diamond ring. It is just stunning. The bow is lovely as well.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the emerald "spray" ring (I dk maybe because my grandmother wore this style, I like them!) and the boy necklace is so holiday! Nice pieces.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What fun pieces! The necklace is my favorite!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The emerald ring is spectacular! I am way to clumsy to wear something like this, but love, love, love it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

ME LUVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pricescopers find the best stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE everything, especially the emerald ring! Congrats!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a sucker for anything 'bow'. Love love love this piece, and the emerald is not too bad either!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! I love bows too so I had to have it! So glad I took a chance on the emerald ring too! So appropriate for the Season.....but ask any PSer and all jewelry is for every season!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is the bow a Tiffany piece? I love the chain too. Any chance they would have another?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is the bow a Tiffany piece? I love the chain too. Any chance they would have another?

unfortunately not but it is really a beautifully made piece for the price I paid. The diamonds are VS- E-F color! :) I got this from a jeweler in Florida and I believe this was an estate piece. It was a ring and he only had one. The chain he had several of this style to choose from.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results