shape
carat
color
clarity

Making an offer Monday on this house

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2009 4:24:05 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 7/23/2009 2:06:21 PM
Author: Linda W
OH HOLLY, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR HUBBY. That is wonderful news sweetheart.

Let's have some champagne!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
ditto
margarita.gif
Cheers, dust continued!

Did I miss something? Why do you and Haven have the same avatar??? And how am I supposed to know WHO either of you are? I'm looking for kitties and Skippy jars, and I get hooker heels in fuschia instead!
3.gif

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
That''s such wonderful news! Congratulations!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed the fairy dust but Congratulations!!!! From your description it sounds great. You got that for 145K Wow!
(Another pro ranchstyle house person
36.gif
)

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everybody!

Oh, I found the thread with the pink shoes. Been too wrapped up in my own thing today, I guess.
2.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Holly!! I am glad you were successful with your offer!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don''t you just love it when it all works out?

Congratulations on your new home!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this now - congratulations on such a cute house at such a good price!!!! Wow! I bet you are just flipping - seriously, it''s wonderful.
36.gif
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2009 9:28:40 PM
Author: Beacon
I just saw this now - congratulations on such a cute house at such a good price!!!! Wow! I bet you are just flipping - seriously, it''s wonderful.
36.gif
36.gif
Yes, we are flipping out!
3.gif
We keep driving by, mooning over it!

I wish I could put in into context for everybody here; get photos of the neighborhood, etc. We will take many photos when it''s finally ours, inside and out, up and down the street. It is far better than one photo can reveal.

We found out, from looking at the birds-eye view on bing, that we have NO backyard neighbors! There is a large expanse of undeveloped land, privately owned, behind us. That, plus a horse pasture just across the street! We might as well be in the country.

We are slated to close on it August 31. We''re pretty gaga right now.
9.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations again Holly! The pictue you first posted is gorgeous and I can''t wait to see others.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!! Hope there are follow up pictures once you close & get in there & start making it H O M E. Squee!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results