shape
carat
color
clarity

Makeover-Custom engraved HOF band

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
I really loved how this turned out! Thanks for letting us know this is possible. Beautilicious!!! :love: :love: :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, how did i miss this? Oh Yeah. I just crawled out of my hole.

This makeover is ingenious! What made you think about doing this? I do love the results. It looks like a completely different band, and so fresh and new. You brought it into the 21st century. Well done!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1445441901|3940652 said:
Jimmianne, how did i miss this? Oh Yeah. I just crawled out of my hole.

This makeover is ingenious! What made you think about doing this? I do love the results. It looks like a completely different band, and so fresh and new. You brought it into the 21st century. Well done!
:wavey: I was planning to sell it because I don't wear it often, but then I thought - what the heck, give it a try! Thanks to Tony it worked. I had no idea if I would love or hate the transformation.

Hey! welcome back to PS, the center of the known universe LOL

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Jimmieanne, the milgraine really made a difference, didn't it! :appl: I don't have anything with migraine, so don't have any first hand experience, but the difference in the presentation & look of your ring is dramatic--he did a great job on that & the engraving on the sides. Doesn't even look like the same ring, kudos for having the courage to do it! It looks gorgeous!! :appl: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I am sorry I missed this before, because that is an amazing transformation! Makes me want to find a used band and send it to your jeweler! I may need to find out who it is since I think we live in the same state! Gorgeous engraving and milgrain!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your friend is very talented and did a wonderful job on your ring. Well done, please do post any others he does for you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results