shape
carat
color
clarity

"make you look 10 yrs younger" type of products?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Gussie, can you recommend any brands for the products retinol/vit C ferulic and peel that you are using? I have a similar regime, but the stuff I am using no longer has much effect on my skin.

I have been considering botox, but I am not good with needles. I wish there was a way to lessen the pain somehow!

I was on skinceuticals products but was recommended products by "The Ordinary" about 6 months ago by a friend. I saw my dermatologist last month and she said my skin looks better than ever. Lol, she thinks I am still buying $100 products from skinceuticals. The Ordiary products are working great and they are cheap!!! I use Vit C and Ferulic/resveratrol combined with a hyaluronic acid in the morning followed by sunscreen. At night I use a retinoid, hyaluronic acid and moisturizer. Weekly I use The Ordinary HA peel. I am totally impressed with The Ordinary. At $5-10 per product, it is awesome!

I am not scared of needles and have a high pain tolerance so Botox is easy. You can ask for lidocaine to make it more comfortable. I just ice the area for a few minutes to numb it though. The main thing with botox is going to a professional that knows what they are doing. Too much is a TERRIBLE thing! No one looks normal with eyebrows arched like The Joker!!!:eek2:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Ordinary and my skin never agreed with each other. Their products either pilled badly or caused major breakouts overnight. I'm still trying to calm the breakouts from their Resveratrol. Huge angry red bumps everywhere from a single drop of product. Not a full dropper but one tiny drop.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
  1. Sunscreen daily SPF 50+
  2. Botox twice a year by a pro
  3. Plenty of moisturiser or serum at night (any brand)
I try not to waste $ on useless face creams when Botox is guaranteed to work! Plenty of decent skincare ranges available at the supermarket or chemist. Probably would splash out a wee bit on a nice serum.
I think I look ok for my age, certainly most people guess I’m younger not older. :whistle:

Meowingtons

Rough_Rock
Thanks @Gussie ! I will take a look at The Ordinary. I never knew lidocaine was an option pre-Botox, thanks, that's really helpful info. Now to convince my man that I won't look like Joker post Botox!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results